If You Met Kara...

chopsuey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Their expressions on their faces would go like "Eh? What the heck?". Hahaha

I'm just a BIG fan of Nicole. (3 It'll be very interesting to meet them one day though.

• 2 weeks later...

i will scream! i will faint! i will cry! i will get their autographs! i will take lotsa pictures with them! i will tell them about KH! i will ask them to come KH! i will ask them come singapore often! I WILL LOVE THEM FOREVER!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if ever in the highly unikel and completely hypotheticall situation that i meet kara i hope they get a different impression than a tyical fanboy who is absolutely in love with each member! ahahahaha

well, they will know that im a shy person. i tend to allow awkward silences when meeting new people. however, as time moves on, i would most likely warm up to them a bit and be more comfortable. to them i might seem a bit tall, being about 6 feet tall. (which really isnt very tall but they are quite petite). overall, if i really did meet them, i hope they get a good impression of me, and i will try not to spaz out and hold a decent conversation with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think their first impression about me will be that i'm a totally shy and quiet person.

well, i'm usually like that.

but at that moment i think i'll specially get nervous and can't find anything to say >.<

maybe i'll just go :D for a while lol