If You Met Kara...

chopsuey

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*stunned* @_@  thinking "Am I dreaming?"

If I snap out of my thoughts then ask if it's possible to take pictures with them and ask for autographs

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Their first impression on me would be: I'm a talkative,dorky and weird at the same time. I often speak like a 5-year old schoolgirl. I think Seungyeon and Jiyoung would be comfortable with me around.

• 4 weeks later...

id tell them how much im blessed could knew such a perfect girls,,

and how im thankful that God created creatures that so almost-perfect like them

and also thank them for all the times they had together with each other and with KAMILIAS and with me :D :D

Met Gyuri twice for SNS Expedition. Gyuri is an awesome person, beautiful inside and out.

I had so much fun with her and it was remarkable. I wish I could meet her again, but I love so far away.

Of course I took some photos.

i hate you,,

no not hate

I

ENVY

YOU

AS

HEWL

BROH!

:gemnoway: :gemrunaway:

I'd have to take my sister with me to start conversation because I wouldn't be able to say a word (this has happened before, with another band - my sister did the talking while I gaped and my hands were shaking). And then probably ask for some photos if by some miracle I'd be able to actually open my mouth. And autographs for all my KARA products, can't forget autographs.

Ok. Please wait. It might take some time because it would be easy to talk but might be very long typing. I need some time to do it.

There's a section for that! Once you're all done with it, you can put it here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showforum=55

• Like 1

There's a section for that! Once you're all done with it, you can put it here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showforum=55

Sorry. I can't start a new topic there yet. Everything is ready to be posted

Edit:

Thank you. I can do it now

Edited by osbmandark