Seungyeon's solo activities.

Seungyeon's solo activities.   

115 members have voted

1. 1. Too much or Just right?

• Too Much
    • Just Right
    • DSP should let her rest once in awhile
    • Don't care. She's representing Kara well right?

We know that Seungyeon is probably the one with most activities. MSL Break, SSGB, Family Needed, Maybee Radio, Sixth Sense Quix + being on other varities + Kara's activities. Do you think DSP is pushing her too hard? Or do you think it's fine as she's representing Kara and letting others know about Kara more.

--------

I know that Seungyeon mentioned that she is able to cope with her activities and even said that she could take on more. But, I think she's saying that because it's the right answer (imo). Can you imagine if she goes, "Oh, I can't cope with all these activities and I wished that I had more resting time."

It would really reflect badly on her as an entertainer right?

But I do honestly think that DSP is sometimes pushing her too hard. She even took a break from school. lol, I think that tells a lot? Seungyeon seems to be the kind that takes her education seriously too.

I don't really mind Seungyeon coming out and promoting Kara...she's been doing an awesome at that, but I do wish DSP give her a breather.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before when KARA weren't as popular, I can see why DSP pushed her so hard but I think she got a bit of relief when Hara came. I think the pressure really isn't as much as before now because there's Nicole now and Hara and Gyuri and on occasion Jing :D.. I never was fond of her having to do "all the work" for KARA, it wasn't fair to her or the other members but that can't be helped sometimes. The lack of sleep and some kind of regular life, she never really got to experience that while the other girls did. But i think the promotion is beginning to spread more to the girls and Seungyeon can just enjoy being a KARA member and chill out more :lol: and obviously we are all thankful and recognize all her hard work as well.

oh i don't think my opinion is within the choices available.

Bout this polling i think we should ask the PD of the show that SY is/was on... Cause afterall they are the one who demanding her to be on their show right???

And the more they over her to be on their show it mean the more opportunity that sy herself and Kara will be recognize by peoples right??

And i think sy herself is fine about this condition, even if she didnt have many chance to resting herself and enjoy her personal life, there's also lot of advantage of all the jobs she has done, like: meeting and knowing new peoples, learning new thing bout entertainment bussiness and maybe practicing what she has learnt from her university...

i don't think Seungyeon was saying that just because it was 'the rite thing to say'

Seungyeon is the type of girl that work very hard and is happy.

I do think sometimes she needs to rest cuz of all that eyes bags

however if she is fine with it then I'm happy for her.

Also sometimes it's not only DSP but it's the show that invited her to be on the show.

I like it because it not only give Seungyeon, my fav member more exposure but KARA

my fav groups more exposure. Like she said SSGB had helped KARA alots.

Also I see it as intership for her since she is in the entertainment major rite?

Remembered on what she said earlier when they don't have much activities ? She is so sad that she had to stay at home crying while watching all other group get on TV. I think Seungyeon love her work, she is happy doing it and i think she want to push it as far as she could.

Edited by makublex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw her in an interview recently saying how happy she is that she is doing a lot of activities now. She said that they were not noticed before when they started and it was hard for her to get onto shows so now that they are busy she like's it because she knows that people like and want to see kara

Her solo activities has reduced quite a bit now and in one hand I'm happy.

Since during the Pretty Girl and Honey promos, the variety shows + radio shows she took part in is just insane...!

Especially when it is promo time somemore.

Now the hardest schedule belongs to Hara.... oh my.

• 2 months later...

I remember Gyuri said SeungYeon has many activity to hold and she really thank her for her secrifice for KARA on a radio broadcast..

That's why i think that she is one of the KARA's member and should get as much chance she could get to promote the group, she represent KARA as well!!

Anyway i really hope that she could has enough sleep due to her tight shedule..

Keep going KARA!!

Before Seungyeon did a lot of activities and I am glad she took a break for awhile in the Revolution comeback! But I miss Seungyeon on variety shows and radio shows..ever since they came back w/ the Lupin promotions, I want to see Seungyeon more on variety shows. I miss her cute/dorky side on variety shows and I miss her singing on radio shows!!!

♥Seungyeon♥

pity seungyeon....T.T...

She do all the activities by herself...She is the most active Kara member...

I pity her..cuz i think she didn't get much rest/ sleep....

I think DSP is pushing seungyeon really2 hard....

but she manage to cope with it...

Seungyeon is really2 great when she is working....

and She always promoting Kara...

she is one of the memorable of Kara...

Now Hara got the most tight Schedule...Hope she will be fine..huhu~

Seungyeon Fighting!!

♥Seungyeon♥Kara♥

I think they were pushing her too far back then but that was probably her decision as well...

She isn't the kind to give up without giving her best and that's probably what she thought back then.

Anyways, I'm really glad her efforts paid off and much to her credits, Kara is stronger than ever now.

And now she has more time to rest and Kara's activities seem more balanced between the members~

So good work Ham! You deserve every bit of rest~ <3