Seungyeon's solo activities.

Seungyeon's solo activities.   

115 members have voted

1. 1. Too much or Just right?

• Too Much
    • Just Right
    • DSP should let her rest once in awhile
    • Don't care. She's representing Kara well right?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think DSP should give all kara members some rest....

They are humans too....they are having a lot of shows or maybe radio shows to go for....

Preparing for debuts in japan?....Rushing here and there....those events....

Maybe is just too much for them....

Should let them rest more...

I still rmb during the old days we were complaining "Oh geez why so much Seungyeon? DSP, give spotlights to other members too pls D:" lol that was seemingly annoying strategy of DSP but actually it works. Seungyeon matches the standards/taste of Korean, thats why the company pushed her to the max -.- we knew she didnt like it either (doing too many solo activities) but cannot help.. and also

that was probably her decision as well... She isn't the kind to give up without giving her best and that's probably what she thought back then.

so true :P Just like how she has managed to become an idol with that introvert personality. admirable know? lol

I find it quite offensive when some ppl say its no longer Seungyeon's but HaNi's time; she's not in the trend anymore.. they were not competing to get the spotlight goshhhhh. its all for kara's sake. pls recognize her hard work too. all the burden to maintain kara's name on tv during the early days were put on her shoulder. im glad that now the workload is shared to other members. but pls keep it balanced dsp lol

it was too much at that time but i believe it was her choice to sacrifice & made all the efforts to bring up the name of kara.

she was tired but within her tough shell, she was happy to be.

if given a chance, she would still do it without doubt.

luckily now time has changed, other members are taking up the roles to promote kara. she deserves a good rest.

not sure if it was dsp or show pd idea, or what happened, but dsp should let her rest no matter what. that's my thought.

thank you seungyeon, well done for everything. i miss seeing you in variety shows there days, hope you will be back regularly soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...