[2009.05.26] Kara becomes models for Come2Us

hopelesshong

20090211_kara2_605.jpg?w=468&h=232
Come2Us revealed today that they have signed a contract with a popular girl group, Kara, to promote their new stylish rhythm game, ‘Imusician’.

‘Imusician’ will be out for the public on the 27th of May, and to match the game’s trendy feel, Come2Us have put forth Kara, a popular girl group, as models to promote the game.

Currently riding on a huge popularity wave, Kara will be promoting ‘Imusician’ by putting out game’s photo spread, recording the game’s OST, and many others to help advertise ‘Imusician’.

‘Imusician’, with its trendy interface, allows the users to download users’ preferred music, as well as allowing the users to design their own album cover on the arcade mode. Also, through the network function, different users can play together or battle each other. Unlike many other rhythm games, ‘Imusician’ has a ‘Part-Play mode’ where the user can try out different kinds of instruments. ‘Imusician’ also boasts its ability to auto-sync, as well as its ‘replay function’ on the mobile version.

Kara from DSP Entertainment led the girl group craze with their hit songs, ‘Pretty Girl’ and ‘Honey’. It is being expected that Kara’s cute and lively image will complement ‘Imusician’s’ trendy interface.

Come2Us’ associates, Cha Moon Gi, said, “The image of very talented group, Kara, and the stylish image of ‘Imusician’ will make a perfect combination. Come2Us and Kara are planning to meet with the gamers through various events.”

Kara will be having a photo shoot for Come2Us, and in the near future, Come2Us will be releasing behind the scenes video on the internet.

Credit: Artsnews
Tip off: mae
Translated by hopelesshong@Karaholic.com
CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

about time they do something that has gotta do with games? lol

reminds me of Live Wannabe. i dont get the game though. is it that players get to design and create their own artists? lol.

pretty cool. i'm looking forward to more pictures and bts videos.

thanks peter. :D

It does seem like a really cool game even if KARA weren't promoting it lol.. can't wait to see more :D

thanks peter..

as always awaiting all the great things to come :)

oh wow... how cool, Imusician...cant wait to see what it looks like,

not to mention all the pics of Kara, OST song etc ehehe.. ahh the girls are so busy, even if they are on hiatus haha.. not that im complaining :D

hopefully there will also be a CF?

*cough* i mean surely the best way to promote anything is with a CF *cough*

thanks for the translation Peter :)

Edited by louise

ooh it's a mobile application

www.com2us.com

i'm not sure if we have access to it =[

a mobile appLication ?.. sounds that we cannot access it :[[

im happy that KARA is being popular now ..

Yah for Kara! They're schedule is slowing filling up eh. The game will sure

Get lots of attention but I'm glad Kara's getting more regonition and exposure.

Thanks for sharing!