What is .. Your favourite quote from each member? :P

I remember this one from Bouquet where they had something like a Yeoshin game and when asked KARA who their representative is, Gyuri said "Who else is there than me?" That was so funny.

There are a lot more Gyuri quotes but I can't remember all of them right now. I'll post more to this thread when I recall some. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

My favourite by Nicole Jung:
"Effort does not betray you. If it ever does, that just means you didn't put enough effort into it."

My favourite by Kamilia:
"Take care of your healt first, you fools who only know of us fans"
"Ten hands holding together, five smiles, one heart"
"After 16 years, hold a 20th anniversary fanmeeting. Promise!" (I always want to cry if remmember this quote)
"Be KARA who sings hapily"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, I'm scared of height. But, I'll do my best if all five of us doing it together - Park Gyuri

It's from TV Life Magazine. Gyuri is such a sweet and charismatic leader :geminluv:

Netizens with no name, if you hide behind the title of the public, you think you are all moralists and experts, and seem to become someone with great strength? As I observe and observe over time, it makes no sense. If you don't agree, don't watch and if you hate someone, just leave them alone. Do you have to express that heart to reveal your honesty? Thank you for letting me know. Listen up. While you invest your time into making the people you hate feel bad, I will cherish my time, by working hard, and spending it with good people so don't you worry. Think about it carefully. Which reality do you want to face. - Han Seungyeon

It's Seungyeon's tweet in replied to her anti's hateful comment. She's so right ^_^ 

Effort doesn't betray you. If it ever does, it means that you didn't put in enough effort. - Jung Nicole

This is the famous one^^ so far, I think that it's right :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like what Gyuri says in SGB..

"Number 1. If I say we're number 5, people will just feel sorry for us. I'd rather say we're number 1, even if fans criticize us"

Gyuri, I think Kara is No. 1 too accomplished.GIF

I LOVE THIS QUOTE by our Goddess Gyul!~