[2009.06.02] KARA will back this summer with new song

chupachups

thnx for all the translations :D I already love the song's name XD Same heart > It has a kinda special appealing Hope the new concept will be as charming as the previous one :D The translations make is sounds like it will be a ost but also their new single .. but not sure though I could be just a ost song :o BUT Gaaah Totally anticipating already~~~~ Music is coming out TOMORROW *(L)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they comming back with only 1 song?? or a full album....

well the title of the article is confusing.. technically KARA are coming back with a new song but this song is for the soundtrack of Imusician, the game they endorse.. it's not from their real comeback album.

no news of their mini album?

oh well!

i just heard the song and i like it! :]

its so..summer-y. lol like rock u! :D

its gonna be a hit..since the same person did pretty girl and honey

ahh! wheres the teaser though!?

i want to know how they're going to dress lol

I like the song 'Same Heart' though.

I hope they get to at least perform it once. It's so catchy!

I wonder what their comeback image will be like.

I agree with others though, I wouldn't mind their comeback image being similar to the 'Same Heart' style. Maybe DSP is using this (mini?) single/1 song release to give their 'new' image a test drive?

I didn't want to listen the teaser. Now, I'm listenning the song and i'm in love. This song fits perfectly with Kara's image. Same Heart is so fun, lively and adorable. I'd love to see the girls perfoming this song. I like this type of music that make us happy. If their new mini-album follows this gener, I'll love for sure. Today is a good day because this song makes myself feel happiness. (There're others reasons today for me being happy, but Kara is lifting my humor)

I'm playing no-stop as I'm writing this post :D

well the title of the article is confusing.. technically KARA are coming back with a new song but this song is for the soundtrack of Imusician, the game they endorse.. it's not from their real comeback album.

ohhh.. thx