[Nicori] Nicole's Bare Face Collection

nikoqi

Nicole is definitely one of the celebrities that dont require much makeup and still looking great w/o makeup.Ive seen how some stars differ so much when they have makeup on and when they dont,and i have to say nicole has a really naturally pretty face and skin.I am astounded haha!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nicole is my favourite idol not only in Kara but in the world. Though I won't lie. Seeing her bare face at first did make me cringe. It wasn't becase she was unappealing, but because I was so used to seeing her within a certain light, and with make up. A reason why I think I was also a bit shocked was that when I looked through her bare faced photos I realized that between three years ago and now, the quality of her face has really gone down, and by that I don't mean she's got a bad face or bad skin, but that I think the amount of effort and work she puts in for her fans has made her really tired. In almost every current bare-faced picture you can see the fatigue living under her eyes. I don't think her face looks bad as she looks like a regular person without make up. Also, Nicole working hard for fans, like me, makes me happy and proud, and without her being like this she wouldn't be my favourite. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that her face isn't the beautiful face I see on TV as she's put make up on, but that she doesn't need that because not only is she already fairly good looking, but that her personality is the real reason I stayed.

I really like seeing her without make up! :D

She looks more natural... :) Yeah, she looks some kind tired but her skin brightened her face up!

Kekeke... She is more beautiful without make up.. More sweet and cute... ^_^

Thanks for sharing!