• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nikoqi

[Nicori] Nicole's Bare Face Collection

511 posts in this topic

she sure is pretty even without make up! her looks doesn't have much difference! she is still cute with or without make up!

don't look so energetic without make-up, just like Haara, it makes her look like tired woman :D but be it bare or with MU face i love her!! <3

Nicole is still pretty without make up on. She looks tired in like half of those pictures though xP

The one i like about Nicole is her nose, I mean maybe it's not the most beautiful but it's natural, many K-Pop Idols have their nose done. I really appreciate natural beauty

on like a few picture nicole looks like a few artists which i like, they kinda look exactly the same but haha nicole looks really pretty with make up XD

aww. she looks very tired in some of the photos. but she still look beautiful. she should be doing clean and clear CF's .

wah nicole still looks good regardless of the fact she doesn't have makeup on... glad to know she's a natural! yay cole :D

she's so pretty!!

such a natural beauty and she doesnt embarrassed about it.. :)

i think nicole is one of the idols that is pretty with out make up and she has a beautiful skin to =)

Nicole looks like an angel without makeup... She is so pretty... She also has perfect skin

she is very pretty with/without makeup. her skin is flawless she should be in a skin cf!!

i love you yongjoo as you are...

soo prety!!! i love this image!!!!.... ♥ :blush:

Nicole is so pretty fresh-faced. She doesn't even need to wear makeup. :inluv::32524216:

Totally love Nicole, both her beauty and her nature personality...<3

Not bashing, but i really love Nicole the most out of 5 members so in my point of view, Nicole is greater than Hara

aww , i cant see D: the pic has been removed or something but i noe tat she has natural beauty :D

with or without make up, she is still ultra cute.. make up might add some value but not like she's bad without it

she's so incredibly beautiful. she looks better with makeup (most people do, lol, don't deny it) but she's still gorgeous without it. o:

The picture has been deleted :(

But I ever saw it, I forgot where is that but I can say that her skin is so beautiful, even without make up on it ^^

I once saw a picture/video of nicole without makeup and it didn't come out very well because she was caught off-guard and she had puffy cheeks then.

Thank goodess it was the only bad photo I saw of her, the other photos of her no makeup face were flawless!

i have seen it on heroes the variety show and she is still pretty ahahhaa at least she was not scared to show it, shes proud!

kyaaa.. why i can not saw the picture ?

share again please i want see bare face's nicole T.T