[2009.06.06] Idol Stars: Saves up and buys businesses for their parents.

coffeebeanie

77074771.jpgd004455049fdc4f1885d1.jpg

5 member girl group KARA member Jung Nicole (18) also advertised her mom's newly opened ramen house in Seoul KangNam-gu YeokSa-dong on her mini homepage. She wrote last April 27, "My mom's Ramen Restaurant^^ Its really delicious, so please come."

The fans also helped out by spreading the word online. Those who were already able to eat in the restaurant also posted pictures of the signed autographs and polaroids of celebrities who also visited the ramen house which included the KARA members, TVXQ's Hero Jaejoong, Davichi, Norajo's Jobin and Shin Hye Sung.

Nicole's management company explains "We are not sure if it was Nicole who bought the restaurant for her mom as it is a personal and family matter for them." However, fans praise Nicole for preparing the business for her mom.

source: MONEY TODAY LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

*translated only the KARA related parts

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she did buy the restaurant for her mom.. but i really don't think her income is enough to buy the place entirely by herself.. i think she probably contributed at the least :)

wow, so professional of DSP to have basically a "no comment" on personal issues lol. that's nice to know for the future.

anyways, Kamilia are so nice to help spread the word and yea i think posting photographs of the sigs do help promote the place :D

thanks tin :D

lol. i dont think Nicole bought the restaurant for her mom. she just started out...and only starting to earn some. lol and besides, i really think her mom is a business-like woman. lol.

of course, having Nicole promoting it on her cy gave it an advantage? lol. the possibility of meeting Kara and other artists. lol

thanks tin! :)

I wish I could go to that restaurant and support Nicole/ their family business.

Too Bad I am far away...

But I am Hoping for the best for her career and to their bussiness..

By the way thanks for this..

thanks for translating..

she's such a good daughter to help her mother.. and i'm glad that many stars are eating in there..

*hope I can try to eat in there too hahaahahah!*

thanks for sharing..

Aww, Nicole's so sweet! I really want to go eat there now. Since I grew up eating

Ramens I know I'd like their ramens =) But kind of surprising how other stars has

Been there already, it's cool too.

I also think Nicole did help her mom with some amount but not the whole store...

But I'm pretty sure Nicole is doing well with promoting it...XD

Same with the Kamilias visiting and enjoying the food in Red Kitchen...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

I wish I could, eat there! ^________^ They're getting very good advertising, from Nicole and from celebrities that have eaten there, like Jaejoong!

i think she probably helped her out with some she had saved up.

but regardless if she did or didn't...she actually did.

since she helps spread the word out. check out the

famous people who go there! her mom's red kitchen sure is

gonna get many customers during, before or after the RUSH hours indeed.

Nicole is awesome.

It won't surprise me if Nicole has bought Red Kitchen for her mon but i don't really think so.

Sure she loves her mother and both are really close but the restaurant seems to be quite big which means expensive and I don't think Nicole has enough money to buy it alone. But I'm pretty sure she has help her mom to buy it : maybe has she paid a part ?

It looks really good and I really want to go to eat there one day lol.

:thumbup: Really happy of Nicole's gift to her mom. (weither she bought it for her or helped in improving her business)

what a kind gesture! i guess its sort of a thank-you gift kind of thing.. i mean her mum did give her consent to go to korea and become a singer there (:

but thats really nice of nicole to do that..

and i agree with most comments here.. the price of the restaurant does look pricey.

what a kind gesture! i guess its sort of a thank-you gift kind of thing.. i mean her mum did give her consent to go to korea and become a singer there (:

but thats really nice of nicole to do that..

and i agree with most comments here.. the price of the restaurant does look pricey.

it's actually not that pricey lol. i think most things are under $10 u.s dollars lol