KARA- Same heart *-*

So what do you think?!THEY ARE LIKE A ROCKER BAND !! .. I literally got nose bleed when i saw the teaser for their new song " Same heart " .. Nicole was a DRUMMER !! :D A DRUMMER *-* !! I really had no idea this type of concept would be done by them .. But its perfect .. *-*

Here's the full song -->

<--

And here's the teaser --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerGvFk787E...feature=related <--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So type in what you think?? .. But it sort of reminded me of Younha's 123 like rock bandish but colorful type? And i edited most of the stuff .. I was too excited it turned out this wasnt their concept haha .. It's cuz ive been waiting so patiently :< Uhem Anyways type in what you think XD~

Edited by HarukaKaori

I like that they went with a rocker chick style. It's more aggressive than their Rock U/Pretty Girl image, and any girl group that goes towards being more badass = a plus in my book. It reminds me of Kara's OST work, actually. I'm not as familiar with Good Day Season 2, but it definitely reminded me of "Fighting" except with heavier rock music in the background.

^^ well honestly.. they can't help but be cute lol.. it's not like they try to be.. that's just one of the those things they naturally exude like being friendly and hyper.. at least they aren't pretending to be something else :D

well considering this isn't really their REAL concept for their comeback.. lol.. it's actually very nice.. i like their take on the rocker girl image :) and i like how the makeup/hair/clothes fit the image too :D

Their hair looks like it has taken its inspiration from the 90s with the poofy curly hair and the like. Overall, i just love when artists' styles take a drastic turn. It's nice to see them from a different perspective.

I agree .. The hair was a disaster .. But i admit .. if i saw nicole with a rainbow afro for example .. It would be hella adorable .. My gorgeous nicole is beautiful no matter what <3~She ish love <3~~

haha, it reminds me of Younha 123 too. but i like the look for this concept. makes them look edgier.

and i read comments how people are liking their fashion. lol. so, i think...Kara is definitely a part of a trendsetter now? lol

The song reminds me of Pretty Girl + Honey with a little bit of Rock U, i guess it's because it's from the same composer as Pretty Girl and Honey. I wonder if DSP is planning to use this same composer for their future songs too. I loved Honey and Pretty Girl...and Same Heart is really catchy, but i would love to hear something new from them. haha. DSP is playing safe too much.

Yeah .. I hope they use the same composer too .. It reminded me of their song " Fighting " .. They are both so inspirational <3~ I still cant get over the fact that nicole is the drummer .. <3 It's like .. Perfect .. Nicole .. Perfection <3~

I love the song!!! It's cool, addictive to me.

But MV, not so much. I was hoping that our girls actually play the instrument. lol that would be nice to watch. But in the end, they didn't. And I must admit that it was quite awkward in the band part since Nicole didn't play the drum and just did some trick with the drumsticks.

And I agree w u about Hara's hair.

My favorite Kara girl Nicole was gorgeous though :P Gyuri looked nice also.

I love the song but not really the MV

Same Heart is the kind of song I would expect them to do and the concept suits them well.

What I don't like about the MV is that they are too cute which doesn't match the song to me.

Moreover there is nothing special : we can only see the girls pose.

But I don't really care since It isn't their official comeback MV.