How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?  

543 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

I saw the forum link while watching their Idol Show on Kara's very own subbing team, Sweet Melodix!

Thanks to subbing team for subbing and uploading videos of Kara, I found this awesome fan site for

Kara. I'm also a big fan of Kara and I can't help but spazz about them everyday! Hehe, glad I found

This site!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I'm not *entirely* sure where I first heard about karaholic. Must have been a while ago, because I've definitely known about it for a while.. even though I only joined recently. Was likely due to talking to friends about Kpop in general.. then talking about kara.. and wondering where we can see pictures and videos of the girls haha.

It's in youtube...

Not sure why i suddenly click it...

Maybe just want to b member here...

But now,not only i join just 4 member...

I join just want to know who they r... :D

i found it on yooutube but the weird thing is how i got to a vid with the link on it haha. i was searchin for random vids then i stumbled on a vid that was titled "name my chinchilla" then i followed it to another vid that was a bunch of chinchillas dancing or sumtin before i finally found kara's "rock u" vid related to it on the side :)

i found it on yooutube but the weird thing is how i got to a vid with the link on it haha. i was searchin for random vids then i stumbled on a vid that was titled "name my chinchilla" then i followed it to another vid that was a bunch of chinchillas dancing or sumtin before i finally found kara's "rock u" vid related to it on the side ^_^

Rooofl how youtube linked you from dancing chinchillas to kara's rock u videos.. I'll never know ahaha. Oh well, at least youtube manages to lead us to some great things :). Glad you found karaholic though~~ Welcome ^^

ahah thank YOU! its fun to be here saxy!!! oh yea are we allowed to reply?? Someone PM if this should not be here

IMO, I don't see why we wouldn't be allowed to reply to each other haha. That sorta defeats the purpose of having a "discussion" on a topic if everyone just posted their opinion once then never looked at it again :). I just found your story funny haha so yeah :). It was a lot more interesting that mine lol ^^.