How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?  

543 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was a bit late to join Kamilla.... It was during their recent PANDORA.... I 've known KARA for a long time but never really listen to their songs because i thought that all KPOP Girls Group are the same , so i stick to my SNSD for 3 years. But recently, i watched and listen to it.. At first it was nice because it's catchy "PANDORA".
Slowly... I keep playing it in my phone's music player, and OMG.. The poison of Kara has get into me! I fell in love... I always like NICOLE from KARA, because of her eye smile. She left a big impression to me because i would compare her to her friend Tiffany from SNSD. i have to admit~ NICOLE's eye smile beats Tiffany's! :geminluv:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I, like many others, found Karaholic through a Google search. It's hard finding subbed variety shows with Kara in them because of copyright and all that, so when I found Karaholic, I was relieved. I appreciate that there are so many devoted and hardworking fans willing to do so much for others.

From google I guess. I wanted to be a Kamillia offically and I just googled it. and bam! they showed me Karaholic

Well, i was really eager to join a fan community for Kara.

So i did a little research and of course found Karaholic at the top of the list.

Google!! the best website ever! i just type "KARA official fansite" and first web is karaholic! biggrin.gif

Me too :D

When I was so addicted to Kara back then, I decided to join a fansite of them. If I'm not mistaken, I typed 'Kara's fansite' on the google search and Karaholic was among the results. This website is like a heaven for Kamilias & I'm glad to be here ^_^

• 2 weeks later...