How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?  

543 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

"I think I should join a forum dedicated to Kara" that`s what I realized one day, probably last year. 

I searched "Kara forum" on google and Karaholic was on the top result so I immediately clicked it.(who would want to check the other links below anyway?)

so yeah, that`s why I`m here.

(hmm I think I should right comedy fanfics)

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the first week I discover KARA back in 2011, I was so hungry for KARA news and stumbled upon KH. Probably the biggest life-changing thing that's happened to me.. I've since become staff, mod, and now admin.. and I've become a HUGE k-pop fan xD 

Fate brought me here to meet with all KAMILIA and sharing all about KARA...... So I don't know how to choose?...... But I pick affiliated sites as I found Karaholic on Facebook and Twitter, and after that the staffs give me the link to get in here, and I'm not really understand, what's soompi and crunchyRoll? Maybe I'm a bit silly, but I still don't know what they mean......^^ Karaholic is the paradise for all KAMILIA!!!!^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was starting to like Kara's music, and wanted to know more about them. I checked some sources (Wikipedia, etc.) and then started to see what else exists. At some point I made a Google search "kara fan sites" and somewhere in the search results was a link to this site. Then I was lurking and checking the site every now and then, but decided to join the forum eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was on instagram when the girls uploaded some goods with stickers naming their fansites. As I saw that karaholic was internbational, I then went to see it. And now, here I am.   ^_^

• 2 months later...

It could have been YouTube, but I think I was following one of the Kara member's Twitter accounts (where some of the posts were in English) and came across a link to Karaholic.

Was time ago... in youtube, I was looking for KARA, and then I saw a video subbed in English, and I watched, it was Taxi, the part 1 and I thought I should visit the site and I did it. And I loved it. The rest, well is past history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found Karaholic through google. When I first became a fan I wondered how I would stay updated with Kara activities. Then I found it! Haha yay!

Edited by XJ Jem

Arguably YT, as someone had posted a couple of episodes of KARA The Animation there with subtitles (this was about April-May of last year). My usual thing when I'm looking for a subgroup (to find a release from them) is to see if they have a site, and this was what Sweet Melodix brought up. I saw the post restriction to get subbed releases though and couldn't find it openly posted elsewhere, so I just kind of left here without much of a word or even making an account.

Around the time KARA Project started though, I decided to join, as I saw a thread for it here and wanted to be able to see what was up with the whole thing (outside of the show itself) and so on.