• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

For me it is YOUTUBE ! :D

I saw their performances in Youtube, and their dance was quite nice, plus the song is addictive.

That's how I got into them :D

i found this site trough googling

i'm addicted to KARA these days and decided to search about them

and here i am ^^

Google!... Haha, actually i was interest to know more about kara... So, the best option is google. And after i saw karaholic. I got a feeling tis site is well organised. so i juz joined. and I gotta admit, KARAGHOLIC ROX! :thumbup:

Was watching some Kara cuts on youtube and then wanted to watch full episodes so I went on a long hunt for a good Kara site that had full episodes and pretty much anything on Kara. So glad I ran into this site after what seemed like hours of searching. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Haha..when i got to become a fan of KARA, already knew about Karaholic as it was well-known to be the international fansite of KARA, or should i say..the best? :D

For me it was Youtube. Was searching for English subs for some Kara related videos and found this site through the Kara Dorm video.

:blushing: i know this site from SweetMelodix at Youtube..

I'm so happy that i could interact with kamilia all over the world and find a lot of thing about Kara here.. :thumbup:

:blushing: i know this site from SweetMelodix at Youtube..

I'm so happy that i could interact with kamilia all over the world and find a lot of thing about Kara here.. :thumbup:

from youtube

actually i was searching for invincible youth

and then i found kara MR MV

i became curious and start searching ...and finnaly i found karaholic :thumbup:

I found KH through the link in allkpop, but that was after I looked at Seungyeon's pretty picture!

So, does that count as Seungyeon was the one who help me find KH? :P

lol i found this site when i was searching up jings aegyo on a certain variety show, which i cant still find with eng subs.

Youtube

I was searching kara related vids, then came across some video of fancams and stuff and people directing viewers to here :)

got to be in soompi, they first k-forum i participated in :) and im thankful for that!

cant believe a lot found karaholic in youtube 0.o

Youtube. Was watching Kara videos on youtube and I always see the 'brought to you by karaholic' note. Typed it into my search bar and now here I am.

i was linked to youtube by some sone friends :]

i just hate all the copyright stuff.

i remember the days when you can find all kinds of korean videos online..

now it's getting more and more difficult like american videos ><

for me it was from Youtube too. i watched videos from SwwetMelodix, that's how I came to know Karaholics. and now I really need to do my best to get to 40+ posts so that I can watch many more videos of kara! lol! :lol:

definitely youtube! i had no idea sweetmelodix accounts are actually from karaholic until i finally pressed the link on the descriptions. glad i did tho ;) karaholic rox!

allkpop got me here. I was pretty new back then and for some reason there was an urge to click on the kara link which led me here. Interestingly enough I was interested in Kara but I wasn't really the type to join forums, but the old kara layout (the one even before the lupin layout) was so pretty and friendly that I wanted to join. :)

They say you shouldn't judge a book by the cover, but oddly enough that's what made me enter this wonderful forum. I'm really glad I did though. :D

I search it from Google..

I want to know more about KARA, so I typed in Google KARA Official Fansite *if I'm not mistaken >_<* and found this.. Hehehe ^^

I'm like most people...through youtube xD. Just cruising around, watching kpop mv's, saw the beautiful KARA, found out more about them, went to one of their channels...and boom, I landed here xD.

I looked at a lot of kara videos and eventually googled how to find kara videos and it eventually led me here :D