• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

Youtube for me, I was just watching some Kara MVs then I saw a comment with karaholic on it

Youtube introduced me to karaholic when I was searching for kara variety shows. I wanted to know more about Kara by registering to this forum.

I found KARAHOLIC from Soshified. I started off as a SONE and joined Soshified. Now I'm both a SONE and a KAMILIA and here I am! :) loving this place <3

i found it on google since i was watching youtube videos and the fact you can watch streams from kara forums. its a kool forum got some catching up to do!

I saw youtube videos of kara and found this website through one of karaholic's users. It's sad that some of the users got deleted for copyright reasons =[ but the ones that didn't are so awesome!

just found out today on allkpop, under a kara article, someone mentioned this site on the comments section.

Edited by looks

By using Google!:D

Haha thanks Google, for you helped me out finding Karaholic^^

I heard about karaholic from Youtube and allKpop forums. I decided to join today to get goodies.

hm actually i forgot how did i find this site :downdown: :downdown: :downdown:

but if im not wrong, i found this site from Google. haha, thanks Google :jogging:

Edited by kamiliasones48

i find Karaholic because i'm a soshi in the soshifield forum... i make download of invincible youth there, because this i was a big fan of hara, so... of kara :D

I found karaholic thanks to youtube

I was watching some video in youtube and someone asked for eng subs

and someone answered that they can find the eng subs in karaholic

and here I

I randomly typed in KARA Forums in google search lol. I noticed other girl groups had forums for them, so I typed it in randomly and Here I Am!

One of my friend from IDWS forum told me about this forum...

so i checked n registered onion-31.gif

hahha i was really looking for a place where they translated their tweets since i follow them on twitter then i stumbled across this site. omg....now i checkk this page every morning when i wake up. LOL

I was kinda searching for a forum related mainly on KARA.

By using google, i found Karaholic and i'm glad to have found it =]

I know karaholic from my local website, and now I really like to visit here .......

google! XD lol after finding about kpop and finding some groups on youtube, i looked for this forum :D

when i was looking for invincible youth englis subbed.. i found this... i love kara and iwant to know more

found it in youtube..

glad that kara got their on subbing squad also..

karaholic fighting

From Kara threads on allkpop and Soompi. This place was mentioned and I came here after I learned about Karaholic.

Youtube and the magnificent work of the sweet melodix sub team, truly bringing kara to international fans, and we all thank you for it!