• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

hmmm, i was searching nicole's dance, and the website came up :thumbup1:

Youtube tried looking for fansites before but strangely couldnt find any good ones, weird but now i have! yay awesomeness

the way i found out about Karaholic was through my friend at first i didnt know what it was until i became a member and started to hear Kara's music!! and i like Karaholic!!!!!!!:)

I found this forum from Google search. And very glad that I found you )) :D:thumbup:

I found this awesome website from the Youtube description of KARA - TAXI. :thumbup1:

trough yaHOO.. WHEN i'M SEARCHING WHAT IS THE NAME OF Kara fan club~ :sweatdrop:

at that time I don't know what kara fan name~ then I finD iT called karaholic? so I enter and find this website.. that's is the way I FIRST MEET KARAHOLIC

Edited by Shenara

"Google is the next most powerful being to God"

-Quoted from a friend

:thumbup1:

I was surfing the internet about Kara and i found this site :lol:

yep. i was also searching for kara fans sites on google and karaholic was on top of the search list, so here i am :)

i know it from other site. This site is very famous in my country... when i just want to seeing around the forum i find about kara, then i join the karaholic. kaskus :)

YouTube is the best friend for everyone as I guess :)

I start find more about this site from there

i found this out by watching KARA bakery on youtube and i saw karaholic .com on the video and decided to visit it and now here i am :thumbup:

i'm on tiaradiadem and soshified for snsd and t-ara and i wondered if kara had a fansite, and sure enough it has a great one. so glad i found this site. it's really nice how there are lots of fan forums for idols.

I've been into forums and I knew Karaholic since I joined forums but I just joined yesterday for some reason. I think I discovered them in affiliates and google search.

Youtube led me here. I desperately wanna watch the Strong Heart subbed videos. It's sad to see Gyuri cry and to hear Hodong and the others laugh when they crowned her the winner. In no disrespect but I still wanted subs for that. And then I see all the girls cry and that suspense promo for it, ugh! But yeah, youtube did it.

youtube for eng sub videos. .

and google for kara's official fansclub. .

:thumbup:

I knew that Kara was pretty popular so when I became a fan I immediately searched for an international forums for Kamilias. :)

I found it because I was wondering what's kara fans are generally called and i found out that it's kamilia from this site :D

the first time I made a twitter acc, I asked a friend about KARA, and finally I found this place.

That no more than 10 minutes, kamilia more than we ever thought ;D

Being a newbie fan of KARA, I was looking for a plae where I could read about KARA news and topics, and first hooked up with the extremely friendly KARA people on the allkpop forums, and it was they who helpfully suggested I visit this site as well! Seems like all KARA fans are so helpful wherever you meet them!

i know this from google , because i want participate on KARA intenational forum and i start searching on google :D