• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

thanks to our local site (idws) who advertise this KARA INTERNATIONAL FORUM

ps : kind of similar with girl's generation forum, is it possible if the layout design is the same person?

i'm just curious :D

i found this forum while searching for sub video of kara. glad to be here. thanks karaholic for all your hard works :thumbup:

Was randomly searching for KARA's sub videos then this forum pops out from Google.

From google I guess. I wanted to be a Kamillia offically and I just googled it. and bam! they showed me Karaholic

I found Karaholic when i watch some eng sub video by sweetmelodix...and here i am a member of Karaholic.

Idk mine didn't went like any of the choices

I think I got in here by chance and I would say through some website idk and cant rmb to be honest :P

I heard this forum through a fellow fan/friend of mine. She has been on this forum for a couple of months now. Shes on here 24/7.

from google, "if SNSD have soshified how about KARA ?", was what i had in my mind when searching for KARA web fanbase, and here i am :thumbup1:

haha to be honest i was searching for eng sub videos of kara. Den i got here and was thinking y not join get more news and stuffs about kara! :thumbup:

Well, i was really eager to join a fan community for Kara.

So i did a little research and of course found Karaholic at the top of the list.

from my local forum. thx to them, they provide a good amount information regarding KARA. at first i only following Kara from that forum. but then i get more interest and decided to travel a bit. so here i am. hehe

Google!! the best website ever! i just type "KARA official fansite" and first web is karaholic! :D

Google was my aid. After seeing Hara on Invincible Youth and Seungyeon and Gyuri on Running Man and listening to their music, I needed to find out more about KARA!

i dont really remember how i got here.....i think from youtube.....since i watch kara video when i knew kara 1st

I was trying to learn more about the girls, so I searched on google 'KARA' and appeared a Brazilian fan site, so I searched more about them on the fan site, and had: Fan club: 'Kamilia' and the link next .

Then it was just love ♥ haha

I was a bit late to join Kamilla.... It was during their recent PANDORA.... I 've known KARA for a long time but never really listen to their songs because i thought that all KPOP Girls Group are the same , so i stick to my SNSD for 3 years. But recently, i watched and listen to it.. At first it was nice because it's catchy "PANDORA".
Slowly... I keep playing it in my phone's music player, and OMG.. The poison of Kara has get into me! I fell in love... I always like NICOLE from KARA, because of her eye smile. She left a big impression to me because i would compare her to her friend Tiffany from SNSD. i have to admit~ NICOLE's eye smile beats Tiffany's! :geminluv:

I watched Kara Bakery in Youtube and found this place. In video there were disclaimer "subbed by sweet melody karaholic.com". So here I am!

almost forgot.. but I think from other Kamilia^^ YES!!

I love my familia :gemflower:

I, like many others, found Karaholic through a Google search. It's hard finding subbed variety shows with Kara in them because of copyright and all that, so when I found Karaholic, I was relieved. I appreciate that there are so many devoted and hardworking fans willing to do so much for others.

I don't actually remember, my memory isn't very good, but knowing me it was probably Google.

From google I guess. I wanted to be a Kamillia offically and I just googled it. and bam! they showed me Karaholic

Well, i was really eager to join a fan community for Kara.

So i did a little research and of course found Karaholic at the top of the list.

Google!! the best website ever! i just type "KARA official fansite" and first web is karaholic! biggrin.gif

Me too :D

When I was so addicted to Kara back then, I decided to join a fansite of them. If I'm not mistaken, I typed 'Kara's fansite' on the google search and Karaholic was among the results. This website is like a heaven for Kamilias & I'm glad to be here ^_^

my sister recommend this forum to me! and im so happy to find this site =D

Searched Google, put in the words "Kara Official Fan", then Karaholic appeared. Wished I could have been with the earlier KARA fansites even before they merged into this.