[2009.06.13] Do I Go with KARA or 2PM? Do I Go with Soshi or SS501?

coffeebeanie

10hjyun000.jpg

Girls Generation? SS501? KARA? or 2PM? Who do you want to spend your summer vacation with?

Now you have the chance to travel with your favorite singers this summer. MTV in collaboration with Lotte's Chilsung Drink brings you the "Shake Shake Boom Boom" event. "Shake Shake Boom Boom" is a a Chilsung jelly soda which is a new product of Lotte. The name came up from the phrase "I like it, shake it, boom boom!"

This event will be until July 26 where those who purchase the drink can log in to MTV's homepage (www.mtv.co.kr) and input the numbers found on the back of the soda can, after which they will immediately know if they had won a prize.

20 1st prize winners will be given the chance to go to Malaysia for a 5 days, 3 nights summer trip. The star who will accompany the winners will be decided through a poll also found in MTV's homepage - "The star I want to spend my summer vacation with", which has 11 choices - 2AM, 2PM, AJ, F.T. Island, SS501, KARA, Girls Generation, Shinee, Epik High, After School and Chung Lim.

source: ISPLUS LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

*T/N - the article said 3 days 5 nights. >< I don't know if it was supposed to be 3 days 4 nights or 4 days 5 nights. And the article wasn't too specific if it were the winners who would choose the stars, or if the poll is an entire different thing where everyone can vote. KH will update this article when other sources appear. Thank you. If taking out, please copy this note as well.

haha, mtv is setting up trips with fans again and again~ lol. it would be cool to go on a trip with those mentioned stars. if Kara gets to go, it'll be like a double treat for Kamilia this year. lol. first, metafriends and then this one.

i hope there will a be more specific article. 3 days 5 nights doesnt make sense. -.-''

thanks a lot tin!

kyaaah....SHINee i want to go with SHINee taemin*jonghyun*onew*minho*KEY.......where can i buy the soda if i live in indonesia?????well i thik i can't join...but the fans who went with SHINee for summer vacation is soooo lucky....SHINee kyahhhhh.....i want to go with them<3

wow! that is super jjang, lucky fans who will go to that trip...

and

And the article wasn't too specific if it were the winners who would choose the stars, or if the poll is an entire different thing where everyone can vote.

and accdg to your translation,

The star who will accompany the winners will be decided through a poll also found in MTV's homepage - "The star I want to spend my summer vacation with"

so it means there will be a poll to choose who will be the star that the winners will be with on the trip..

thanks for sharing,...

No need to think, I would votr for KARA for sure, if I have a chance though...

I think that 5 nights might include times on a flight, like a red eye or something, but it doesn't make sense anyway. Wish those fans who have a chance to go with their beloved idols a great time in Malaysia.

00o0o wow!! thts really k0o0ol!! Can't wait to hear more about it :thumbup:

Whoah, Kara is still leading, well, I think Kara's fanbase is increasing day by day, look at youtube now has increasing number of KARA's video update compare to last time.

KARA fighting!