What is .. Your favourite KARA Face/Body/Personality Feature?

HarukaKaori

.. What is your favourite face/ Body/hair/voice .. Well FEATURE in general :D from each member? :P~

Mm ..... Ill go first :D

Gyuri .. I love her voice .. So much charm <3~ Gyutiful <3~

Hammie .. I like that .. She laughs heartidly <3~

Sunghee .. I like her nose .. The left side of it .. Its very " Handsome " XD~

Nicole !!~ .. Her eye smile .. Gosh .. I love nicole's everything <3~

Hara .. Im not weird or anything :P But .. I really like her lips XD And her glossy silky hair <3~

Jing .. Her cheeks <3~ and her lil dimples .. When she laughs hard .. A line under her eyes show .. *-*

Tell me yours !! Ah and .. If you want to include personality features too .. Please do ^^

Mmm~ Personality features ..

Gyuri: I like it that she's this strong for KARA .. She makes everyone laugh .. <3

Hammie .. Her strive to always work hard .. Even if it wears her out ..

Sunghee .. Even when she's hurt .. And all weak .. She puts on a happy face ..

Nicole .. She's always showing non stop improvment .. She goes on even when it hits her hard .. And she definetly keeps on smiling .. Her dorkiness makes me happy .. And her love makes me warm and cozy <3~ .. Sorry im acting weird again :)

Hara .. I like that she's outgoing (:

Jing .. I dont know .... >-<;

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyuri - I like her leadership skills and she's mature, she's so pretty when she doesn't have make-up.

Seungyeon - her smile and her determination.

Sunghee- her voice and her loudness.

Hara - she's like a doll and her competitiveness.

Nicole - everything hehe, but I like her eye smile, her loud laugh and when she sings low key.

Jiyoung - her aegyo and her cute deep dimples.

Gyuri - I like it that there's more to her than what she appears to be. the more you dig in, the more you realise.., "ah, i didn't know Gyuri could do this."

Seungyeon - Her positive attitude towards everything? Her ability to answer any kind of questions easily.

Sunghee - Her passion and devotion

Hara - Her wit. :D She's really really witty. And if she can be super dorky and super serious too.

Nicole - Mood Maker. Brings up the mood wherever? lol

Jiyoung - Yeah, definitely. Her aegyo towards the unnies. It's always nice to see them taking care of her or replying her back with the same cuteness. lol

Gyuri : I like her voice, for me, she's got the most beautiful voice in the group. And she plays piano like an angel.

Seungyeon : She is so pretty and I like her eyes.

Nicole : My favourite member, she's very fun !!! She's got a nice smile and she's so innocent.

Hara : The most pretty in the group.

Jiyoung : A girl very beautiful, with a grace in all she does.

.. Yeah .. Now that you mention it Anne .. The unni's are always taking care of jing .. Especially nicole .. Always responding to her cute charm .. With some more charm XD~

Gyuri: her voice... gosh, it's so pretty! ^^;;

Nicole: her energy and adorable dorkiness

Hara: her prettiness. ^^;; I think in terms of pretty, she has the best face and physical structure

Seungyeon: her overall positive nature and her charming attitude

JiYoung: aegyo! She's definitely the cutest member!

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri - Her charm. She's so confident with her charm! XD

Nicole - Her funny side. She's so funny. I just love it! Cute!

Hara - She's so sweet! I'm so jealous! Sweetest thing alive! Pretty and cute too!

Seungyeon - Her charm(again with the charm). Her super white perfect teeth! Her eye smile! :eyelove:

Jiyoung - Pretty! She's pretty and adorable! :thumbup:

Overall, I like their voices! XD

• 1 month later...

Gyuri - Everything~! XDD well but i like her charm the best and her eyes and her style she looks soo poised, elegant and sophisticated all of the time.. plus her beauty is really natural (well all of them ^-^)

Hara - SHE IS LIKE A DOLL!!

Nicole - the way she dance and rap~!!

JiYoung - aegyo overload~!

Seongyeon - her stage presence is really great~!!

I think i should explain in mixed sentences...lol

Gyuri...she never give up in something...n so romantic...she's funny toO...lol

Seung Yeon...she always smiling...like her pose...like she always hepi all the time...

Sung Hee...not sure wat to say...I been fan to Kara seens she left out...can't wait 4 her comeback...

Hara...she also can be hilarious...can dance well...that's gud thing...like her funny part mostly in Idol Show :D

Nicole...she's strong...oyeah~ she always care about eating =.= I like her smiling eyes...althought she tomboyish but she kinda okay...N love her dance...smart...

Jiyoung...She's tall! ^_^ But i feels something strange when she laugh...lol...I like her baby face,kinda cute...she only 15...huhu~

• 2 months later...

Gyu Ri - I like her full of charm and also her beautiful face..Really like a goddess! <3

Seung Yeon - I like while she's smiling! :)

Nicole - The nicest body in KARA, pretty face and also with interesting personality..^_^

Ha Ra - The most beautiful eyes in KARA, her skinny body with nice hair! :)

Ji Young - Her cute expression make me dying!! :)

Gyuri - When Gyul sings...I don't even know how to explain it. Her emotion is really strong when she sings. I love her confidence. Some people find it annoying, but I love Gyul unnie's Goddess-ness! It sets her apart from other idols. Once you get to know more of her, you also realize what a sweet unnie and leader she is.

Seungyeon - She never backs down from a challenge. Seungyeon is so sincere when she answers questions and she's really great at speaking. Seungyeon has a really sweet voice and sings with emotion. I love her eye smile as well! It makes me so jealous.

Sunghee - I wasn't a fan during the KARA4 days, so I'm not actually sure what to say, but Sunghee is really dorky and amazing at singing live. She has a really pretty and sharp nose too!

Hara - There's more than meets the eye when it comes to Honey Hara. To a lot of people, she's just a pretty face, but Hara is extremely talented in singing and dancing. She's also dorky once you see more of her, which I love. Hara has a really pretty smile :)

Nicole - Nicole is so hilarious. She seems so clueless sometimes because Korean isn't her first language and when she talks really fast in Korean, everyone is so confused by her. Nicole has a lot of charisma. She's also a tripe threat - she can dance, sing, and rap. Nicole's so bubbly and friendly towards everyone!

Jiyoung - Maknae Jing is so stubborn sometimes, it's hilarious :eyelove: Her aegyo is so captivating and once you fall for it, there's no escaping! I love it when Maknae giggles, it makes her sound so young and sweet. When she speaks, her voice sounds like such a little kid. It's so adorable! I love that she is so cute towards her unnies and she tries her best no matter what.

For looks and personality:

Gyuri- Her overall expressions in picture. She can pull off the cold/serious look but also the beautiful/goddess look as well. She really does have a mixed look to her. I love her honest personality. She is not afraid to admit her confidence w/ her look and she doesn't try to act fake. I can tell she is naturally a nice person and she is very strong and there's more to her than it seems. She

Seungyeon- I love her eyes. They look so cute and big. There big and she has the best eye smile. I love her strong determination. She tries really hard for Kara and she is always willing to try everything and I like how she can be cute and bubbly but she can also be the very mature one of Kara and she never forgets to mention Kara on the shows she's on.

Nicole- I love her body. She has a very nice toned body. She's Kara's energizer and mood maker. She's always hyper and dorky and that's the side I fell in love w/ about Nicole. She's always smiling and always the moodmaker of Kara. I love her on star golden bell.

Hara- I love her doll like features and especially her legs. She has such long legs...so envious. She's also the cool girl of Kara. She can seem sweet and graceful but she also has sexy dance moves like Nicole. I feel like Hara has a lot of hidden talent in her and she seems to be very open minded as well.

Jiyoung- She's so cute like a puppy. I love her shyness and overall energy. She fits the magnae image really well and I love the way she stutters sometimes during interview...I want a cute little sister like Jiyoung. LOL.

Gyuri- Her eyes definitely stand out the most for me. ^^ Idk why! Maybe it's that piercing gaze of hers...OH, and her witty comebacks of course. x]

SeungYeon- Ahhh, SeungYeon's smile is her best feature. It's so gorgeous! She's so beautiful when she smiles! When she's posing a really serious pose, I just can't help but think it doesn't fit her. Her smile is too beautiful to go to waste!

Nicole- HER BODY! O.O I'm a girl and I say that! It's like...REALLY shaped like an hour glass. It looks really flexible too. It's hard to believe she started to dance when she was a teen. It looks like she's been dancing her whole life.

Hara- Hara's face is her BEST feature. x] When I first saw her, I thought she was the maknae because she was so adorableee! Also, she reminded me of Juliet in Romeo and Juliet (the 1960s production). Her face really makes her seem like she's naive and innocent. x]

JiYoung- Huum...this is a hard one. x] Because Jing is wholly cute. I'd have to say...her puppy noises are her best featureee! xDD IT'S SO ADORABLEE! Her voice sounds like a real puppy. Adorable and sweet. :tongue:

Gyuri ~ I love her face,she's so handsome^^,and I didn't know she was SO funny especially in idol show^^

Her confidence really make me fall for her,LOL!She's not afraid of saying she's beautiful while most idol girlgroups wouldn't and she's so brave!remember that she likes to go to saunas?Yup,I admire her for that^^

Seungyeon ~ She's my fav because she's so beautiful and cute when she smiles^^She's also a very hardworking girl and never gives up no matter how tired she is.I love to see her dance & I love her voice.She's very smart too & the fact that she put away her parents' dream to be a doctor just to follow hers..I love her^^

Nicole ~ She must be the friendliest person on Earth!I love her smile too cause it's so peaceful & calming^^Don't forget her dorkiness to^^

Hara ~ She's so outgoing & competetive & I like that about her^^Her eyes are SO gorgeous too.

Sunghee ~ I LOVE her voice & personality~she's very funny & lovable(sp?)is that even a word?LOL.

Jiyoung ~ I like her most because she's SO cute!Her dimples are love & she's very honest & nice..I like her voice too when she sings and speaks.

But what I love most about them is that they're the most down-to-earth idols I've ever seen~and they love their fans so much..they never change even when they're famous now and I respect them more each day.

KARA FTW!^^

Edited by Hyewoo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

gyuri- her confidence. so has a lot of it and its really good for her and the group.

seung yeon- her voice. she has one of the sweetest voice in the group.

nicole- her eyes. she has some sexy eyes when she laughs or smiles.

hara- her long silky hair- her hair looks so smooth and soft, especially when its straight.

jiyoung- her innocences - loves it when she gets shy and puts up her peace signs with her hands.

I ve only known of Kara for a week.. but this is what I like so far:

Gyuri - her confidence - although sometimes appear too cocky but still lovable, her ability to take care of her juniors

SeungYeon - her eyes, her eye smile .. wow

Nicole - shes just cute without even trying, awesome dance skill

Hara - sexy, pretty, white, love towards food haha

Ji Young - very caring towards other members, and cute