What is .. Your favourite KARA Face/Body/Personality Feature?

HarukaKaori

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyul = i like everything about her! her personality, goddess image, beautiful face, witty remarks, amazing voice, etc. i just love her!! no doubt... (well, she's my biased :sweatdrop: )

Hammie = her soothing voice, and cute eye smile.

Nicole = her 'lost' expression, cute eye smile, cute and sexy face, cheerful.

Hara = her immature jokes, skinny, beautiful hair and face.

Jing = her aegyo, bubbly personality, cute expression, cute voice. everything about jing is CUTE!

Gyuri - Her confidence. That is ALWAYS a good thing. Plus she is hella gorgeous

Ham - The most unique and pretty face I've ever seen. EVER. Eye smile? HELL YEAH! And I like the fact that shes quiet and humble.

Hara - She's too funny! She has the body and face of a model.

Nicole - She has that kind of personality, like, you would want to be with her everyday. She's got that Cali attitude! And don't get me started with her looks.. :eyelove:

Jiyoung - She's so young and cute; perfect complexion. GIANT BABY FTW.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gyuri - She's honestly Beautiful, no doubt.

Seungyeon - The cutest face from my point of view.

Sunghee- Never heard of her, but will start to read up more and watch more of her soon.

Hara - Invincible Youth showed me she can seriously be a dork. I'm like that and it's awesomeness.

Nicole - As long as she keeps her short hair, she's the definition of "Sexy."

Jiyoung - She's really the baby and has the cutest personality.

• 2 months later...

I am sorry for being just a tad bit byuntae and I know that I am not supposed to talk about it, but I love all of the girls' butts because they are pretty sexy and they look like tasty marshmallows, no matter how their butts look like

SORRY EVERYONE AND SORRY GIRLS

• 2 weeks later...

I want gyuri's voice & personality, Seungyeon's charms & also voice, Hara's legs & wits, Nicole's abs & dancing skills, Jings butt & voice...i wish i could have gyuri,hammie & jings voice, if that is possiple XD

Gyuri - Her power in dance, amazing.

Hara - determination and teamwork.

Seungie - her cuteness *-* she's so adorable girl

JiYoung - I like her voice, and her love to her sisters ^^

Nicole - ALL. i'm totally fan of Nicole

• 4 months later...
Gyuri: your face shape. I think our Goddess actually has a face shape envied by several girls. A round face but delicate and lovely.

SeungYeon: OMG, her entire face! She has a really cute nose, and her eyes are beautiful! hehe

Nicole: your body. God, I really envy the body of Nicole. She has a perfect waist and hips perfect. She is very thin but healthy!

Hara: EVERYTHING! Hara is my favorite in the group, so from her hair to her toes are perfect for me ♥

Jiyoung Oh, I love her smile! It is one of the most sincere to me, and I also like your dimples, hehe

Gyuri: I like her face. She has really beautiful face structure. Her being a goddess brainwashing is also quite funny. You get great quotes from her :D

SeungYeon: She has I think the most sincire personality. Seems like a really hardworking person. Have to like her. And she has pretty face wo make-up.

Nicole: Well I like her the most. I think her overeall figuers are the best. Her butt is something incredible :D

Hara: Her dollness is so cute. She is so small. They say she's the only idol who has 21 inches waist...

JiYoung: Of course I like her aegyo. She is so rarely mad or irritated and when se is she still looks so adorable :) And she seems to be really friendly and likeable person :)

• 2 weeks later...