What is .. Your favourite KARA Face/Body/Personality Feature?

HarukaKaori

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Gyuri .. voice of course...

SeungYeon... lips n eye smile :blush:

Nicole... eye smile .. <<< the best, sometimes it looks like a rainbow :lol:

Hara .. eye, she has good body too

Jing .. CHEEKs!!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

God, I love these girls......

• 2 weeks later...

gyuri - her overflowing charismatic eyes/cool personality and positive attitude

hammie - her non smiling lips, i find it gorgeous/being determined

nicole - her body(butt)keke~~~/competitive

hara - silky smooth hair/knows how to appreciate others

jiyoung - puppy-like eyes-smile/natural aegyo

• 3 weeks later...

Gyuri: she has a good personality and leadership. I think that's the reason why Nicole once said that she will choose Gyuri to be a president :lol:

Seungyeon: She does everything with his full energy, but also can be cute (contrast with gyuri whom look more mature than her). I like her eyes-smile too :D

Nicole: she is so sexy and full of energy. I like her dance too

Hara: Her eyes catch me the most, she is so pretty

Jiyoung: if jing is a puppy, i will bring it to my home. She is so cute :wub:

Gyuri : Her Goddess attitude, makeup-less face, and her confidence. She has great leadership skills

Seungyeon : Her smiling eyes and cute laughter. I like her voice as well. I really like her hair, it's so perfect every single time haha

Nicole : Overflowing cuteness and energy. She puts a lot of effort in what she does and I really respect that.

Hara : Clumsiness <3 it's so endearing and cute. She's really tough as well and isn't just a pretty girl.

Jiyoung : She's so cute and I love her laugh. Whenever she talks, I want to squeeze her cheeks!

gyuri: i love how she's pretty different from a lot of other leaders for the other groups. and she's a perfect one too. she's strong, has amazing vocals, and she's confident! i really like her eyes. they're not really Korean, but still so pretty. i think she's the prettiest without make up and the only one in kara that could pull of the blond hair!

seungyeon: i used to think she was annoying as hell, but then i realized she's very hardworking and pretty two faced [not in a bad way!]. when she broke her arm, she still performed at the lupin goodbye stage, which made me tear. i loved her thanks to on one of her albums. it was really touching and deep. i think she's super pretty and cute too! she's really talented as well. she's also pretty similar to me. when im around people, im all smiles, but when im alone, im a total different person. i love her eye smiles too <3

sunghee: i really don't know anything about sunghee. but i saw some of the old kara's performance, and i always thought her vocals were wonderful. she looks the most mature too. i saw the yoga thing, and realized she's really dorky. if she were to come back, i would root for her!

nicole: i think she's the friendliest in kara. she's really popular around everyone and she always makes the atmosphere better! she's athletic and amazing at dancing! i also love her body. it's so curvy and not like a stick LOL. even though she keeps saying she needs to loose weight, i think she's perfect. her smile is really warm too. i love it! oh and i love her english! [heroes!]

hara: i think hara looks like a doll. she's a perfect model too, even though she's short. but i love her. i love how she can eat so much and never gain weight! i also love her immature jokes on IY! LOL. i love how she can be really serious at times. oh and my favorite is her hair flips! LOL. i love her singing too. its a little nasily, but cute

jiyoung: ag. she's my favorite maknae out of all the girl groups. the thing i hate the most is aegyo. but wen jing does it, it makes me smile rather than annoyed. i also love how she's the youngest but the tallest in the group! at times she looks like a little baby, but when she performed lupin, she looked so mature! even older than gyuri at times! even tho she's stubborn, i think its cute! i loved her part in ...ing

Gyuri: Her confidence. I lack this a lot, so I really admire her for being so confident! And I love her wit! The Goddess is so witty! Also, all of her features in her face are so gorgeous! Whenever I see her I become so amazed anyone could look that Goddess-like.

SY: Her "old" age. LOL. I love it whenever Seungyeon jokes about this. But I love her sweet and unique voice. I listen to Miracle every day because of her the sound of her voice. And I love her determination. She never gave up to show all of Korea who KARA was.

Hara: Her smile is so sweet. Anything she makes me smile! She can be so powerful on stage, but so clumsy and immature on Invincible Youth. She has a gorgeous looks, but there is so much more than meets the eye for Hara, which is why I love her.

Nicole: Tweety! This girl is so 4D that it's too adorable. I love how she is confused sometimes in Korean and she can look so innocent and cute. But when that girl gets on stage, she shines. Her charisma is so powerful it leaves me speechless.

Jing: Maknae is just amazing for me. I love her aegyo and eye-smile and everything about her. There's not really one thing I can say that I love more than the other. I just really love seeing Jiyoung and her improvement on stage.

Gyuri: her voice really hooked me into Kara. She's pretty much perfect and the object of my worship, and I hope to gain more of her wit sometimes.

Seungyeon: she's so hardworking that it puts me to same. Also, despite her stature she actually has a great body, and a killer eyesmile. I need some of her persistence and dedication. Otherwise, I'd say she's the Kara member most similar to me.

Nicole: another person whose efforts make me feel self-conscious. She's such a go getter and never hesitates or seem to dwell on the past. Her smile is so pretty and she's got abs of glory, but I really want her contacts list...

Hara: when I first got into Kara, my first impression of Hara was that she was very doll-like and seemed very cold because of her appearance. However, as I soon learned the girl's personality is anything but, and she's such a frank and honest dork and very outgoing. I would love her metabolism, and her empathy - it's not something people notice a lot but she's always the first to comfort whoever is crying in IY.

Jiyoung: maknae is going to be explosive and fabulous in the future, so please don't forget her unnies ten years later...she's so bubbly and positive. I would love her charm and outgoing personality, since she collects friends everywhere. Her dimples are so precious, too, and I love her hair.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

gyuri- i really love how mature she is. we're the same age, but from what i seen, she seems older than me. not just a few months like she is, but more like a year or two.

seungyeon- i like her professionalism. she knows when to be serious and when to play. after hearing her story on strong heart made me realize that.

hara- i just like hara all around. she witty, beautiful, and cheerful. (if you havent noticed, shes my favorite)

nicole- nicole is very deep, cheerful, and caring. she is very motherly towards the group. always cooking and caring for the group

jiyoung- cuteness. being the maknae of the group and cute is a big plus on my book. her giggles a=on variety shows are so cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri: I like her personality probably her confidence, her always calling herself a "goddess" is part of her persona but in reality she's actually a humble girl.

Seungyeon: Her smile. When she doesn't smile she looks serious but once she does it's like the whole world lit up, her smile is bright.

Nicole: Her friendliness and personality. She's so friendly that she's literally friends with everyone!

Hara: Her looks and her wittiness, she looks like a living doll! She's so beautifully pretty.

Jiyoung: Her aegyo and her cute dimples when she smiles!

Edited by cecilia

Jiyoung: Her Face is so cute, I like her voice too!

Seungyeon: I love her face too, and her height!

Gyuri: her skin and face, and hair also her confidence!

Nicole: her personality seems so aprochable!

Hara: her personality! And I love her eyes and body!