[2009.06.17] What is "silent" Kara doing during the girl group uproar - "An Upgraded Kara is coming."

tinggg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for their comeback too. Mid July seem so far away but then I think they chose a good time to comeback. Soshi will be half way through their promotions and hopefully the hype of 2ne1 and 4 minutes will be tone down and BANG! Kara is back. :thumbup1:

Im so excited for this new "upgraded" concept.

Im sure by "upgrade" they don't mean an upgrade from cute to extremely cute (since they already did that during the Rock U days).

Hopefully Hara & Jiyoung are ready to tackle the strong and tough look for this mini-album. If not, its okay, Kara is good in any concept. Other than that, having Sunja back would be awesome!

haha, i think what DSP meant by "upgraded" is that Kara would improve from their current concept.

by saying that Kara will be "upgraded" if Sunghee comes back is pretty insulting to the Kara 5. -_-

as much as i adore Sunghee, i doubt she will return to Kara. and if she does, wouldn't you think that would be news flying around?

people need to start giving Jiyoung & Hara or the Kara now more credit. :thumbup1:

people need to start giving Jiyoung & Hara or the Kara now more credit. :thumbup1:

i agree, this place is welcoming to all KARA fans.. original or/and current.. but you have to respect all of the 6 girls..KARA needs supportive fans not snide remarks.

thanks anne.. -_-..

Whoa thanks a lot for sharing ^^

I love to hear what they've been doing

If I'm not wrong, DSP is planning for SS501 to comback in late July too, so Kara and SS501 will comeback at the same time

Looking forward to their new releash

thanks boss & anne! dont know why but "And it is" appears to be a ballad song name for me haha anyway i like this title lol i wonder how their upgraded concept is like. im just afraid dsp would stick them to an even more lively image which im obviously not expecting just bcos its summer time =__= i'd love it to be more mature & 'deep'... as long as they are preparing for a GREAT comeback, i dont mind their 'less-active-than-others' hiatus :thumbup1:

I think Kara is not that silent as well, judging from their many events like metafriend for instance.

Anyway, cute and lively image is so cool with Kara and i think some upgrade would be cool!!

Can't wait for their comeback in July.

oo...very interested in their new concept. I agree. Hopefully it's something less cutesy and a cross between the Break It and Honey concept. That would be cool.

And it's really nice that they have some time to themselves unlike everyone else who are preparing for debuts and such.

I prefer them to take time for preparing their comeback than to rush it and join the girl group battle.

KARA left the scene in late April and 3 months of break isn't that long to prepare something.

But the silence around their comeback makes me be even more curious about what they will bring us and the Title of the song "And It is" sounds also very curious lol.

Glad to see the girls beeing confident because they are right : even if 2ne1 or 4minute got a lot of attention, and SNSD new concept, I think KARA has a solid fan base behind who will always support them. I miss the girls so much ! Can't wait for their comeback and see the "upgrade" !

Edited by Solin

^^ we'll always be worried for KARA won't we? lol.. DSP is confident and i'm sure the girls are working their hardest.. feels like they will always have to "catch up".. so i rather they just focus on themselves.. and not so much on others..

I agree with people here, I hope their new concept will be 'break it' style.

Over all though, I can't wait for their new comeback!! It's good that they aren't worrying about

beating other girl groups and having confidence.

It's pretty strange, all the other girl groups are getting busy for concerts in June, but Kara is in July.

Go Kara!!

Edited by kayc

i think in the end, not changing their concept too much might be positive, because of the new wave of girlgroups with very strong image. there's always place for some sweetness ^^

i'm really looking forward to this

thanks for translation

^haha I like the way that you worded that. "There's always room for some sweetness." (:

"Kara will upgrade from their current cute and lively image with <And It Is>, which will strengthen Kara's concept. Please look forward to it."

UPGRADE (: Mature concept? I'm sure they could pull anything off really well. It seems like DSP's going nice and slow with the recording, which is nice (: It's nice that the girls have time to chill. haha. And the song title seems really... idk. I'm curious, though. :3