Who should be Seungyeon's Husband?

KARAA<33

Hamster's Husband   

434 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect Man for Seung Yeon is . . . ?

• 2PM's Maknae - Chansung
    • 2PM's strong rapper - Taecyeon
    • Super Junior - Shin Dong
    • Super Junior - Heechul
    • Big Bang - G - Dragon
    • SHINee - Onew
    • SS501 - KyuJoong
    • Killer Smile - Kim Bum
    • F4's Leader - Lee Minho
    • Jang Geun Suk
    • Super Junior - Yesung
    • Kara - Hara

I just got done watching an episode of We Got Married and was like, what if one of Kara's member
Was chosen to be on it? Kara also said that they wanted to be on the show so, it'll be awesome if one
Of them were chosen, which will be unlikely tongue.gif Seung Yeon is pretty wantable for fanboys, even
Some of the male artists out there so what if she was the one who was chosen!

Anyways, I don't know who she should be with on WGM so I'll just choose Taecyeon. They've
Been on many shows together and I think they'd look extremely cute together =) And I'm really
Bad at finding pictures so someone want to help put up some pictures ? I can't find any pictures
Of Taecyeon & Seung Yeon, mainly because I don't know how to take caps or whatever =P

jang geun suk with kyujoong's personality XD :lol:

she likes pretty boys with someone who can be serious but sweet and quiet?..

physically i thought jang geun suk matches her idea the most out of the list when i think about it and kyu is sweet and quiet..

so i can't really pick one lol. but i bet she's going to marry a someone who has those qualities :D

Aww I want her with KyuJoong! Their interaction in Lucky Day MV is beyond adorable~ Princess x Prince = Perfect for each other (at least in my universe, haha)

I adore Jang Geun Suk too, but I can't picture him with SeungYeon for some reason. Other than having baby faces (:)) he and SY seem to have nothing in common.. as far as I know. It'd be curious to see them together though!

I want to pick Kyu Jong but then ...it's weird ish since they are in the same company and stuff...

sooo I pick Geun Suk cuz I love both of them and would looove to see them together!

and if they don't know each other before [EVEN BETTER!] it would be soo cute~

i voted for chansung just because they seem to have a good relationship with one another already xD

even though her ideal type is ss501 haha, i can't see them being more than just their loving seniors ><

--

I normally wouldn't share my baby but for Ham's sake...you forgot one suitor xD

n514092650_879713_5566.jpg

Edited by chopsuey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...