[2009.06.20] 'Comeback' To Us KARA With Your Cute and Graceful Concept

trenchant

2009053020551077247_2.jpg

The latest sexy and impressive girl groups flood the "girl group war," but in the midst of the competition, it appears that Kara continues to maintain its established cute and graceful image.

As we anticipate for Kara's comeback in late July, one primary concern that Asian Economy (the newspaper) had was Kara's style for the coming album. The spokesperson explained to us that "while the activities of other girl groups display that each have their own particular style and trends, Kara's style will also change, but will not wholly abandon their older trends. Kara will follow according to domestic (the nations, South Korea) trends, not popular girl groups."

Currently "the members are individually spending their personal time recording and practicing at a reasonble pace. Two songs are at the stages of completion. The recordings must be finished around mid July in order for us to have a general outline for the album. We have still yet to determine song titles."

"This album's vibe is going to be a lot different from the previous albums."

Meanwhile, Kara with their songs 'Pretty Girl' and 'Honey' have earned them a place among the popular girl groups with their cute and charming image.

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...061915573706921

Link by: anne

Translated by trenchant @ Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

Edited by anne

"This album's vibe is going to be a lot different from the previous albums."

i wonder what kind of vibe dsp is referring to. lol. like a mature vibe? or...?

dsp did hint that they wont let go of cutesy just yet, but seeing how they are still in the middle of recording, i guess...we could only wait and see?

Kara will follow according to domestic trends, not popular girl groups."

haha, once again, this is soo dsp. lol. not following others but just remain in their own world. lol

thanks a lot paul! :lol:

the title was a bit misleading :lol:.. but i kind of expected not much of a big change for their image.. i feel like they have their own image and i mean no one can touch them when it comes to friendliness lol.. so i expect a more mature version of Honey..

but i don't understand.. what is a domestic trend? lol. i kind of figured dsp not caring what other groups are doing.. they never did :lol:

the album's vibe is going to be different.. so i hope i get a good surprise out of that too :D

thanks trenchat.. and welcome to the team :D

yeah the article had some interesting terms that I wasn't all to familiar with, but I think domestic trends refers to what is in style at the time. We all know how fleeting fashion is, and how quick one thing can be considered out of date, so I think DSP was saying whatever is considered "in" in South Korea will determine Kara's style and not other main stream girl groups. I hope that helps.. hehe

wow thanks for the translations! ahhh with mroe news about their comeback and the vague stance dsp is taking about their comeback... it just makes me want them to comeback faster!!! ><

well it makes sense for them to not let go of the cute image... like i've said in other discussions "cute" has a variety of ways it can be portrayed i mean they even had a hint of cute in the first blooming days so i'm looking forward to the new direction they are going with this :lol:

..Kara's style will also change, but will not wholly abandon their older trends. Kara will follow according to domestic trends, not popular girl groups."

Sounds interesting, with all the new groups, i'm starting to miss their presence already. Can't wait to see their comeback.

Nope, there isn't a confirmed date as they already stated that the song is near complete but not yet. But their comeback has been said t be around mid-July, I think they are most probably cherographing their dance now or practicing already.

Haha, DSP in their own pace, well that's how KARA put it through till its status now, despite all the pressure, they focus on improving themselves. They were not so well known during Secret World days and now they are among the top three group.

Can't wait for it, that's for sure. GO KARA!

gaah! a different style from there previous albums? aigoo, I wonder what's DSP planning now...

but probably many fans will like it no matter what..

can't wait for the new Kara...

thanks for sharing...

Hmm, a different style and vibe huh. Sounds very interesting and different. I hope DSP can

give us what he says he's going to. Glad that Kara's not worried at all for their comeback this July.

Makes me more anxious waiting. I'm anticipating this, Thanks for sharing!

so its gonna be different..?

so its not gonna be like first blooming?

or rock u and pretty girl?

no hiphopish stuff or super cutesy?!

i wonder if they used any of their "blooming again" songs..

was it blooming again?..uhh idk..

this is getting exciting! lol

im so curious.

it's gonna be cute yet not like how we have seen it.

and more mature. hmm, i wanna know now.

ugh. but two songs are being recorded.

i hope when they have their comeback,

this time...let's hope, that KARA gets to sing both songs.

im anticipating kara's comeback. :]

i wonder which songs they chose & who composed it.

so many questions in mind.

well anyways KARA fighting!!!!!!~

Kara will made their come back?

Really look forward for it .

But i really like their cute image .

They will change their current image ?

Interesting .

Thx a lot for the information !

oooh, so intriguing. :mellow:

excited to see kara's comeback!

i'm really starting to miss them,

especially since a lot of groups are debuting.

aigoo. i'm so glad they're doing things

at their own pace~ i'm sure it'll pay off soon,

and that this new mini-album

will be as good (or if possible, better!)

compared to the others xDDD

kara hwaiting~! :3

Will this be another mini album? I'm kinda hoping for a full album. These mini albums are like fast food. They are good and quick, but they don't satisfy your hunger for very long.

Yea, it will be another mini-album. Its like the trend to keep comeback faster, especially during economic downturn to get back some profit first then hanging on to a debt for very long as a full album takes up double the time or more.

Sorry to say, you will have to wait quite a long while for a full album if you don't count repackage as one.

Hmm, "cute and graceful" concept, eh? Hopefully, it'll be better than Same Heart.

I feel that Same Heart was a bit lacking. The clothes were a bit funky too.

Hopefully the new single will stick to something close to Honey's graceful beauty look.

All the best to KARA!