[2009.06.20] 'Comeback' To Us KARA With Your Cute and Graceful Concept

trenchant

Kara's style will also change, but will not wholly abandon their older trends. Kara will follow according to domestic trends, not popular girl groups."
Wait, what does that mean? haha. domestic trends, not like popular girl groups? Does this mean he's going to do things similarly to Fin.K.L? haha idk. Can't wait to see their comeback, though (: DSP's got us all interested.

It is some how what I expected from DSP and I'm glad KARA won't totally change their cutesy image to follow girl groups trend. I'm really curious about the "diferent vibe" of this new album : I wish to see a more mature sound but not a total change.

I think they forgot Rock U, also as another good song that earned them 'Popular Girl Group' status.

Ugh! There imagine is changing also? darn it. I liked cute KARA. Let's just pray they don't do the sexy image or rock image.

I don't mind their cute image, but I was really hoping that they will change their concept.

The reason being that the cute image doesn't seem to be much of a trend over there right now. Sure, other female groups still try to be cute, but the songs and concepts anymore. Everyone is going for the "sexy concept" or "the concept with attitude". It will be great if Kara went back to the one with attitude during their debut days. They will be different from all the other female groups out there right now. Their concept back then was sexy with attitude.

I don't mind it, but I am worried that there will be some fans who will forget about them or concentrate more on other groups since they are tired of the cute concept. But thank goodness there are many loyal fans out there who will continue supporting them =) At least I know I will!

I think SNSD and Brown Eyed Girl will have the sexy concept, while 2NE1 and 4Minute will have that ghetto gangsta sexy concept. Kara of course will get away with a cute image. :D I doubt they'll pull something like Rock U again, their style steadily matures with each song, I also don't think by 'cute and lively' they mean excessively happy and colourful, it'd be stupid to start from scratch again. I love the graceful beauty of Honey, I don't think any other group would have pulled it off.

I was kinda nervous waiting for SNSD because of all the promotion, I personally hate seeing good friends compete against each other

EHB with DBSK and SuJu

. I was also nervous that SNSD had such a new image and we still have no clue what Kara's new style will be, but in the fancams and everything, all the members seem to look more mature and their makeup more natural, especially Nicole.

But I have faith in the company choosing the right image for Kara.

Just look at SS501's new image!! Just under a year ago they were doing A Song Calling For You!!!!

:lol:

Edited by loveholic

I just had some kind of vision of what might be good. :) Maybe like in a song there can be an interlude, and then one of the members can do a dance solo or perform an act. :mellow: That would be awesome and new. Like when they were going to release Honey and Nicole's cheerleader shoutout was cut, I felt bad because that would have really connected with the audience.

• 8 months later...