[Jingly] A list of Jing's Nicknames

chupachups

Jing has a couple of nicknames. Thought that we can put all in one and maybe add some if you have any? haha.

1) Kang-Ah-Ji --> It stands for puppy. Kamilia gave that to her.

2) Ricecake --> Gyul referred to Jiyoung as that in her recent cyworld entries. Ricecake because they envy Jing's white skin. lol (thanks to tin for that info. :D)

3) Jing/Baby Jing --> Nicole referred to Jiyoung as Baby Jing in their album "Thanks To".

4) Maknae Jing/Maknae Young --> To differentiate her to Maknae Cole.

5) Turtle --> Actually, I'm not sure if there's an official nickname for this, but I've seen Kamilia comparing Jing to a turtle. It's probably because of the way she sang when they came back with Rock U.

6) Baby Dino --> Peter gave that to her. I guess, she could be called one. Seeing how she laugh with her mouth wide open. :D

You can look at the Puppy, Turtle & Baby Dino comparisons here:

CLICK

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call her Jii sometimes when I'm lazy and I don't feel like typing or writing out Jing or Baby Jing. Even though it's 4 simple letters, XD

Haha, turtle,kang ah ji (puppy) and baby dino are my favorites~!

Edited by TaintedGrrrl

Haha I find myself calling her #3 -- Jing/baby Jing.

Lol it just has such a cute ring to it! (:

And it sounds so adorable and happy lmao.

haha, I love those names (:)). Especially, Jing. But for some reason it reminds me of a jingle bell or bell.

ji young is super cute 8D

but i really call her 'dyoong' when i'm lazy..xD

it was mentioned by Hara in their seLca..

she's not really referring to ji young when she stated 'dyoong' it's just sounded like 'ji young' for shortcut..xD

• 2 weeks later...

I like to just call her Jing. It has this ring that seems to match her personality. XD She really does look like the animals she's compared to though. :(

• 1 month later...
2) Ricecake --> Gyul referred to Jiyoung as that in her recent cyworld entries. Ricecake because they envy Jing's white skin. lol (thanks to tin for that info. :) )

I was wondering what ricecake was supposed to mean. It still seems like an odd nickname, but I guess it matches her based on the description given.

5) Turtle --> Actually, I'm not sure if there's an official nickname for this, but I've seen Kamilia comparing Jing to a turtle. It's probably because of the way she sang when they came back with Rock U.

6) Baby Dino --> Peter gave that to her. I guess, she could be called one. Seeing how she laugh with her mouth wide open.

Oooow that so sadistic name.....how could any one to call her like that :D

• 1 month later...