[2008.09.02] DC Inside Interview Part 2 (Follow up)

tinggg

Gyuri: We didn't actually go on the internet sites. Our manager told us to not go on the internet for a week, and just practice very hard only. The first broadcast happened as such, but the next one we got better, and the next one we did better, we just thought "we can show you a better image of ourselves." If we tell that to ourselves, then we can overcome what other people say? <laughs>

i think their manager did the same when they first debut too. lol. to tell them not to go on internet and just work/do your best. :D

i think this interview with dcinside is one of their personal ones?

Q: When making this album, did you think, "this time I really want to succeed"?

Gyuri: First the dream was simple, "I want to get mutizen song." But no matter how I think about it, I want to take that dream higher. I want to be on the year end gayo shows.

success Gyuri :wub:

Q: Have you guys choreographed anything on your own?

Gyuri: Regretfully I haven't. I've only participated in the songwriting portion.

Nicole: The jump was my own idea.

hmm what did she write?.. i should check the CD's.. and yea only Nicole would think of that Jump and too think she got all pressured b/c of that sunbae :lol:

Q: When will there be a full album?

Gyuri: If this album does well, then there will be one?

KARA hasn't met DSP's expectations yet.. so they won't be having a full album? lol.

Q: Recently you performed Fin.K.L's <Now>. How did it feel?

Gyuri: Initially I thought we were going to be humiliated.

oh Gyuri .. so honest lol.. i bet they were really nervous.. but they should be more positive :)

Q: Did you meet with Hyori?

All: Yes

Nicole: Actually we saw her the day before the broadcast in the studio. Since it was her song, sunbae came to watch over us. She told us to do well the next day, and after the performance she said she watched it and said we did well.

Gyuri: We watched ourselves practice and tried to compare with sunbae. When we watched it we got that feeling. After the <Now> performance, she told us good job, that she watched it on tv, and also bought us food. We are so thankful and so honored.

Hyori bought them food and visited them in the studio? .. how cool is that?.. i hope she still keeps in contact with KARA.. they look up to her :D

thanks tinggg. :D

Thanks for the translations! OMG, this was a long long post but surprisly I read all of it =)

I'm glad I did. It was very formative and showed Kara's different side. I'd would've never

Knew how hard things were for them if it wasn't for this. 10 Months changed Kara's lives

And has helped them today. I'm glad the ladies are doing good in the industry now. I hope

Their comeback will be breath-taking and will win the hearts of current fans and will touch

The hearts of others! I'm waiting for their comeback, Kara Saranghaeyo!

QUOTE:

Hara: I wish that the 5 of us could be on an episode of a sitcom. That's what I want.

Gyuri: If we want to do that, why just one episode? <laughs>

Jiyoung: I want us all to have a program together.

Others: That would be great~

Seungyeon: The viewer ratings might be really low.

TNX TINGGG....

It so great that they hosted the idol show season 4 hahahahahha :thumbup1:

Q: If there's a solo activity you want to do the most, what would it be?

Gyuri: Even so, the thing I want to focus most on is becoming a singer. If I tried considering other things, then either acting or radio hosting perhaps.

Nicole: I also want to be a singer the most, I don't think I'd be good at acting or MC-ing.

Jiyoung: Singing for me too. I want to work really hard on my singing and dancing. But if the opportunity comes along, I would like to try acting, too.

JiNiRi <3!!! Nicole and acting just doesn't mix.. lol..

Q: What is Nicole's best dish?

Jiyoung: Ramen.

Nicole: I just make the general things. I'm tired. <laughs>

Others: Her macaroni is good, too.

Jiyoung: Unni puts a lot of cheese in it. So I like it.

Hara: But it's too heavy. <laughs>

Nicole: Then don't eat it~ <laughs>

haha Jing likes lots of cheese and lol at '91 line.. still i think it's sweet of nicole to offer to cook for them whenever they want.

Q: What are your favorite foods?

Gyuri: Korean food? Wow~ I really can't pick. It's kind like how you love your mom and your dad.

:tongue:.. Gyuri comparing food to moms and dads.

thanks tinggg..i don't know about others but i'm reading everything that is translated lol.

Thanks for the updates Ting! I really love reading this, I can't wait for the next parts.

We don't get to see much interactions between them and SS501 so I can't really imagine

Their time spent with them. But it's so sweet how both groups support each other and

Eat dinner / lunch together. Idol Show wasn't really a great way to experience "MC'ing".

The ladies didn't do much and Boom did almost everything. They were just there to grab

The attention and raise the show's ratings. Which is kind of sad? Plus they didn't even get

To host for a whole season. I at least enjoyed the show and I hope they get to do other

Stuff in the futre.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...