[2009.06.25] KARA's Gyuri cheers on for Beige

coffeebeanie

gyuri.jpg

gyuribeige.jpg

gyurieunjungbeige.jpg

Singer Beige is receiving much attention from the different UCC's she posted online, wherein she is singing her latest song <Jijiri> from her 1.5 album. Netizens saw how her closest friends like Jewelry's Eun Jung, who has been her friend for the past 10 years, 8eight, Lee Shi Young and KARA's Park Gyuri cheered on and helped out Beige as they sang along with her on the different videos online.

KARA's Park Gyuri and Beige did a comical version of the song, complete with stuffed animals and Eun Jung making a special appearance imitating a popular segment of the Gag Concert.

Netizens praised their pretty bare faces and nice vocals, and also remarked that it was nice seeing stars helping out promoting each other.

[...]

source: MDTODAY LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

screencaps by coffeebeanie@KARAholic DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THREAD

check out the video HERE

thanks to sweetpack07@youtube

Love that video. Her voice is . . beautiful! Loved how they were acting, sad to serious.

Through this I'm starting to love Beige's new song. So nice of Gyuri to support Beige =)

Thanks for sharing.

Their video together was really cute ^^

Its nice to see artists helping one another ^^

Gyuri onni and Beige sure are very close to one another ...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

the vibe she gives off when spending time with friends her age is different to the Gyul Omma we always see.

i know right.. i like seeing that side of gyuri.. where she's just hanging out and not in leader mode lol.

anyways..gyuri sounded awesome :blush:

thanks tin :)

Beige looks way younger here than in her 1st album O.O I wouldnt realize her if her name wasn't stated '_' & I even didn't know that Nicole & Gyuri are close that much to Beige, I though it was like no relation haha. It's so good to see them being friends with other artists, esp it was thanks to being on show together lol I watched the video, but confused.. er so is it considered Gyuri's official featuring??? I saw the ending part when they were in the studio :blush:

thanks tin!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...