• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?   553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

344 posts in this topic

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

I'm surprised that this hasn't been asked as performing is a huge part of their work :D

for me: before in original KARA.. i'd say Sunghee.. but now it's Nicole for sure :)

Nicole always is excited and energetic on stage.. you can tell she loves it there lol. and most importantly..she's aware of herself.. even if the camera isn't mainly focused on her.. she'll have an expressive expression on :D..

I say Nicole too ! She really stands the most on stage !

Edited by Solin

i think its nicole, she is lively onstage, and always seems like she have a great time performing

It's like you guys read my mind. I definitely love Nicole's charisma on stage. I especially love

watching her perform Honey. Loved it when she rapped and sing . . . she's usually always the one who's smiling brightly. From the beginning of their debut with Break it, she was the one who was

The most nervous and no so confident. Today, she is definitely one of the most confident. Big

Improvement in her and the other ladies =)

I'd have to say Nicole also. Nicole's stage presence is conspicuous and hard to miss. Her refulgent smile and animated personality just rubs off and makes viewers (like myself) smile, and I can't help but enjoy whatever she does haha. maybe im just a sucker for Nicole. Yeah that's probably it...

aww what im the only one that picked gyul? hahaha :D

I think all of them are great [: Ham Cole & Gyul hehe

i think sunghee and nicole.

nicole shows her true personality as she sings.

and sunghee shows her charm, which is her ability to sing so smoothly, like calmly in a way too..

At the moment, not being biased or anything :) It's Nicole, she has lots of expressions and she's pretty lively when they perform, she's more confident on stage now. :D

Definately Nicole. She is just so WOW ! But Gyuri is a very close second...LOL

Nicole! All of them are charismatic in their own way, but Nicole stands out the most.

I think the biggest reason as to why she seems to be more charismatic than the others is due to the fact that she interacts with the audience - i.e. screaming out to them.

i think either gyuri or nicole!

and maybe even sunghee..

i think SHE WAS the most charismatic one in kara4.

Although Nicole is such an energetic performer,

I voted for Seungyeon, because I just love her expressions when she performs...

so I think she's the most charismatic performer :thumbup:

I voted for all, KARA as a group ^^

I think it's Nicole because she looks energetic and sparkling during her performance on stage

It's a tie between Nicole and Seungyeon for me.

they both really belongs up there.

Here's one for Jiyoung, always smiling and looking like having a great time.

i voted for "more than 1 person" ehehe B)

I think on stage, Nicole definitely is the most charismatic, her performance is usually so fierce and powerful, but then again the same can be said about the other girls as well, but i just think Nicole has more charisma.

On the other hand Seungyeon and Gyuri also rock the stage when performing, and their charisma also shines... and you can tell they're both seasoned performers

always being so professional and having strong stage presence every single performance :thumbup:

That was a very good discussion/poll question mae :wub:

hands down goes to Nicole. Her dancing and performance just shines. Not to detract from everyone else's stage presence, but when she's up there, she has a strong appearance.

Dunno y everytime, Nicole would be the one that catches people's attention and outstanding among the rest... perhaps is her charisma