Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

I voted for nicole too :D

I find her very active and expressive during life performance. I guess that makes her shine most as compared to other kara members. She is very dedicated in all her perf ( not saying bad about others ) but for the most charismatic performer,she definitely deserves it (:

Besides Nicole, I find Sunghee a very charismatic performer too <3 but i just voted based on the current kara instead of the old one.

Kara, fighting!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted more than 1.

For me, they all have a certain presence on stage.

Nicole definitely stands out in my mind because of her personality, also as the rapper she really has some significant roles.

SeungYeon also stands out because of her voice to me.

Gyuri shines as any goddess does.

Hara stage presence is really clear as well.

Maknae is the only one that I tend to not see that often, even though she's still really cute on stage.

• 2 months later...

Hmmmm...this is hard. But I voted for only one person, Nicole. Nicole seems the really shine on stage no matter what the concept is. From Break It to Rock U to Mister she has been the one that can fit all concepts well and show her charisma in different ways. Other than her, I would say Sunghee as well because her voice really makes her shine and stand out. All the members are charismatic though, but Nicole stands out the most.

woah..nicole is awesome..well,everybody know she is great dancer when on stage...but i choose gyuri bcoz she has more charisma than nicole....oops..i choose...nicole is charismatic performer and gyuri is charismatic kara outside the stage...haha...should choose nicole.

haha for me nicole is openly sexy. she rocks the dancestage, she exudes a great sense of confidence and she knows it.

BUT, for me, hara is a really special performer.

she is able to grab my attention instead of nicole's. yet she sort of does it more discreetly than nicole? im not sure how to put it. haha but that said, the others, gyuri, sy and jy are good in their very own ways too.

KARAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I really think Nicole owns up the stage every time she performs.

My eyes never darts away from her when she dances.

She really is fierce and becomes a whole different person when on stage.

and that's really charisma, you would never think she is such a dork too XD