Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

i voted for other cause nicole has a great stage presence you wouldn't miss and jiyoung for ...

i don't know, its just that everytime i see them perform i get glued to watching her. maybe because shes like

shes just enjoying herself onstage and it pulls me right to her. thats charisma! hehe

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i picked hara because she is my favorite haha!! but i think nicole is very charismatic even when she is not trying to,because of her eye smile she has a lot of cuteness! and great live vocal ^^

i would say nicole. but i'm definitely nicole biased. her mister butt dance is the best. it goes like full circle, plus how can u totally not love her 4d personality, humor and smile. i think i'm probably going overboard, but i think i like kara mostly cuz of nicole

ARGHHH.... why did nicole win in most of the votes that i have seen so far? haha :) a lot of nicole-biased fans here, eh? :) oh well, as for me is hammie and hara :) they have exceptional stage charisma, feels like being drawn into them each time i see them perform haha >.<

all bias-ness aside, i'd still choose nicole, with gyuri coming in at a close second.

with nicole, you can just see the charisma & intensity in all the moves. she doesn't seem stiff when

she dances - she moves like everything comes naturally and she does it well. it's like she gives the

performances her all without looking like she's trying too hard or not trying enough. her moves are

sharp, on-point & always full of power & sex appeal (: not only that, but she also manages to incor-

porate facial expressions & smokey gazes that just draws you to her. her stage presence is just

really addicting & powerful <3

&i also think gyuri is a charismatic performer, too, because of the intensity of her facial expressions

when she dances. she gives off these looks that just make you go, "waaah ! sexy !" and can make

you melt right on the spot. LOOOOOOL.

i think ham is improving a lot on her stage presence, though (: i've re-watched some lupin performances

& i think it's the feisty short hair that makes her seem more charismatic <3 LOL! & i think that hara and jing

have a lot of potential to have more powerful stage presences, too !

;D

def. cole! :)

she has different expressions and switches up her mannerisms EVERY performance! she's always smiling and laughing with that wink and 'eye-smile' of hers =D

Edited by teeCao

Andddd....the winner by a landslide.... NICOLE haha

This girl is full of life and energy just love her charisma!

She seems like she knows how to have fun lol all of her engery

folllows her to her perfromances..respect to that =)

"Two O one O" =P

in my opinion, i like nicole and hara th most ! them being my 2 favourite artist ,

and seungyeon and jing being my 4th and 5th and gyuri my 6th fav .

but i gotta choose nicole as she really can rock th stage very well ! <3

Edited by xBlade