Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Haha... i think the reason why this post was not put up was cause they realised Nicole would win for sure!

Maybe not everyone thinks she is the best, but i believe most do :D

At least i know i do~ lol!!!

GO Nicole!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me, the one with the most on stage charisma is Nicole!

Coz even though she's usually a clumsy dork, when she's on stage, she's so professional, intense and channels all her energy into giving her best! That's why she never fails to command attention even when she's on the sideline or when the camera obviously prefer some other members .. :wub:

But off stage, I'll go with Gyuri coz of the way she carries herself .. composed but not arrogant... cool but yet humble and sincere :)

The others have their own specialties too. I see Ham as oozing sweetnes, Jiyoung is bursting with cutness while Hara .. of course the visual member ...

In terms of the whole package, I pick my bias NICOLE! Fell under her dorky charms when i saw her on SGB and she's the one who got me caught with Kara and the Kpop world in general..

KARA jjang!! Cole ftw!! :eyelove:

well even if i JiYoung is my #1 i think Nicole is the best performer because she is always smiling and giving her best in all their presentations and performances, she always seems like she is enjoying herslef and she really shines on stage sooo yhea my vote is for our lovely Food Queen! lol

as always: KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!