Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Most Charasimatic Performer:

1. Definitely Nicole (not because I'm biased lol), just watch any KARA performance. Her energy and charisma is just WOW! And I've never even seen them live!

2. Hara is a close second to me. She doesn't have many lines, but you can always notice her on stage, like doing Lupin. Her only line was "It's mine" but she rocked it and knocked me over when she did that hair-flip!

And then it's a tie for me between Seungyeon, Gyuri, and Jiyoung

Nicole and Hara for sure... But Nicole is just a lot more noticeable usually compared to Hara. ♥

@Jung Min + Gyu Ri: I'm a bit Gyuri biased too but I think Nicole is phenomenal onstage. Like during the end-of-year performances last month, all the girls looked tired especially Gyul, but Nicole was the only one who did not look tired at all, well, that or she could have been hiding it but she rocked those stages! I loved watching her, hehe. ^^ But yeah, I felt really bad for Gyul unnie... I wanted to give her a hug.

I chose Hara. It might be because I'm a little biased towards her xD, but I really think she's an excellent performer. The way she whips her hair, stares at you with those big eyes, and smiles...its like she demands you're attention, even without saying anything! lolz...

• 1 month later...