Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

I'm surprised that this hasn't been asked as performing is a huge part of their work :D

for me: before in original KARA.. i'd say Sunghee.. but now it's Nicole for sure :)

Nicole always is excited and energetic on stage.. you can tell she loves it there lol. and most importantly..she's aware of herself.. even if the camera isn't mainly focused on her.. she'll have an expressive expression on :D..

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like you guys read my mind. I definitely love Nicole's charisma on stage. I especially love

watching her perform Honey. Loved it when she rapped and sing . . . she's usually always the one who's smiling brightly. From the beginning of their debut with Break it, she was the one who was

The most nervous and no so confident. Today, she is definitely one of the most confident. Big

Improvement in her and the other ladies =)

I'd have to say Nicole also. Nicole's stage presence is conspicuous and hard to miss. Her refulgent smile and animated personality just rubs off and makes viewers (like myself) smile, and I can't help but enjoy whatever she does haha. maybe im just a sucker for Nicole. Yeah that's probably it...

Nicole! All of them are charismatic in their own way, but Nicole stands out the most.

I think the biggest reason as to why she seems to be more charismatic than the others is due to the fact that she interacts with the audience - i.e. screaming out to them.

• 3 weeks later...

i voted for "more than 1 person" ehehe B)

I think on stage, Nicole definitely is the most charismatic, her performance is usually so fierce and powerful, but then again the same can be said about the other girls as well, but i just think Nicole has more charisma.

On the other hand Seungyeon and Gyuri also rock the stage when performing, and their charisma also shines... and you can tell they're both seasoned performers

always being so professional and having strong stage presence every single performance :thumbup:

That was a very good discussion/poll question mae :wub: