Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

Although I really love HARA

I SOMETIMES get the feeling that she doesn't stand out while performing...

(maybe because she doesn't have that much lines)

I mean like YEAH SURE SHE'S REALLY GOOD AND ALL (she stole my heart and I only see her while their performing)

HOWEVER, with an overall performance I THINK THAT NICOLE is DISTINGUISHABLE specially when she does the mister dance :inluv: !!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicole!!She stands out on stage although the camera is usually not on her(Wish there was more nicole in it :)

SHe is very Charismatic on stage and we can all tell she loves performing!Nicole always has full energy when she performs and her expressions when she performs are just WOW!But I support all Kara members too!!Kara Fighting!Nicole keep up the excellent work FIGHTING!!KARA~

Nicole is a definite for me. She has such a sexy but sweet tomboy feel to her, and she always has really bright eyes and full energy on stage. Gyuri and Jiyoung are also very fair as well, Gyuri carries the goddess feel with her no matter where she goes, and sometimes Jiyoung just looks so insanely pretty and precocious that it also catches my eye.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In a a Word: HARA HARA HARA! It was her swee and sexy oves that first captivated me, from that famous s-line in Mister to the hip gyrations of "STEP" and "Wanna" and that "leaning back and running in place slow and then fast" dance moves from LUPIN, it's HARA that my dance-hungry eyes are always feasting on! HARA HARA HARA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...