Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's Seungyeon all the way. Why? Because I feel like she can switch from looking super sexy to super cute. She really is like a fake-maknae <3 I think she can capture both scenes very well.

I also like Nicole because she seems so shy but looks sexy on-stage, but you can still see some of her shyness sometimes. So it loses a little charisma for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicole loves to perform.. you can watch her in this recent fancam

(Credit goes to the splendid videographer for the wonderful capture.)

Nicole's movements are natural with 100% follow-through, no holding back. She is at times coy, then shy and cute ....even playful and cheeky. She sticked out her tongue at one point during a short break in between the dance steps.

I simply like watching her perform... :thumbup:

Nicole loves to perform.. you can watch her in this recent fancam

(Credit goes to the splendid videographer for the wonderful capture.)

Nicole's movements are natural with 100% follow-through, no holding back. She is at times coy, then shy and cute ....even playful and cheeky. She sticked out her tongue at one point during a short break in between the dance steps.

I simply like watching her perform... :thumbup:

That's a very detailed and apt description of how she performs. Yep, for me it's Nicole too, since she has so many expressions while she performs. Gyuri too has a strong aura that makes you unknowingly intrigued while she performs, maybe due to her elegant looks.

• 3 weeks later...

Jiyoung for me! I just think she transforms into another being when on she's stage. In more serious/mature performances such as Lupin( I think), Speed up and Pandora, she unleashes an intense stare which make her look so fierce. That impresses me the most! :D

Edited by The.Jing.Thing