• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?   553 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most charismatic performer in KARA?

• Gyuri
    • SeungYeon
    • Sunghee
    • Hara
    • Nicole
    • Jiyoung
    • Other- as in more than 1 person

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

344 posts in this topic

nicole and gyri, gyuri just draws you to her but nicole is also amazing especially when she is dancing shes amazing

As the result of the poll shows, I really think Nicole has a strong stage presence that stands out from the other girls.

I picked Nicole 'cos she has got lots of expressions and shows her personality through her dancing a lot.

I wasn't so sure when I voted, but now I'm pretty sure xDD overwhelmingly Nicole O.O She's just got that dancing thing to her...

well, I choose Nicole! since when I first saw KARA, I was blown away by her charisma on stage.

and she's the Main Dancer right, so often Main Dancers are Charismatic. ;)

i think its nicole though im a jiyoung fan

but nicole is realy superb both singin and dancing when she performs in stage

and ofcorz her cuteness XD

all these polls are really one-sided -____- why are there so many nicole fans? hahahah~~

Because Nicole is so lovable <3

To me, Nicole stand out on most stages. She can be cute and sexy at the same time and her movements are fierce and strong. I think she's the best dancer out of the current Kara.

yeah..

the most charismatic member is nicole..

nicole is always attract my attention, both in MV or performance.. :)

Nicole is no doubt the most charismatic performer in kara.

I believe she takes the middle from times on times, and is very addictin to look at.

She's very talented on stage.

Even though Nicole shy...

i do love Nicole with her charismatic performer onion-104.gif

I think my choice would be Nicole.Because she's really has her own charisma when she sing and dance.Especially in Lupin performance.Wuoah, I think it's really daebak! :thumbup1::thumbup:

I vote for nicole

as soon as she got to perform on stage,it looks like her personallity change in instant

the biggest difference is the usual daily nicole and nicole performing lupin (or the mv)

For me Nicole is the one who's most charismatic performer in Kara, but all of them are really good, but Nicole always stands out. Because she always gives her best when she's performing :thumbup:

For me it's Nicole and Seungyeon. They both have strong/fierce looks in their eyes which makes them so charismatic! <3

110611 KARA Fanmeeting Nicole on YouTube shows Nicole's charisma as a performer. She teases the audience with her eyes, smiles, her coy expressions and the way she moves, bringing the song Honey alive with sheer sweetness. Her healthy appearance, cute hairstyle and matchingly cute outfit has been lodged as an unforgetable moment in my memory. Thanks to the Nicole fan! Good job!

obviously all of kara is amazing

but i think seungyeon and nicole stand out to me.

both of them always bring out the most in the song and then

you cant help but feel attracted to them as they perform

no matter if its honey or if its lupin,

its like. nicole and seungyeon completely immerse themselves into the concept of the song and then always just have this different feel to them

Edited by myhoneyclaire

My answer is Nicole.. ^^

she maybe cute and shy, but when she stands on the stage

you just can't let your eyes stay away from her.. hahaha

dorky yet charismatic performers!

my answer is more than 1

and all of kara member have a charismatic

ican leave my eye at all member of KARA :)

nicole..she looks so full of charismatic when she perform..you can just see it from her face when she perform on stage..full of charm..

even i am hammie bias i choose nicole.. she's most outstanding. but of course my eyes for hammie :thumbup1: