[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^^i'm starting to love more and more HARA WITH SHADES!

I feel like sending her a lot via air mail! :o

She looks great!

@kara4life...your not the only one who keeps replaying those 2episodes.

Part one&two of the show, Happy Together.

I love how at first Hara was so shy then the tables totally switch around :D

I've never seen Rain like this with any other idols. I love his&Hyori's interactions as well on the show.

Anyways, this is just another side. And Hara has been called a 4D before when she joined KARA.

I'm glad she's letting her self more loose then ever :D

She's so hilarious&precious. (:

@☆ѕтαяℓιgнт. : really? before she's already known for her 4D too? never knew about that, thanks for the info :) ....my other favourite moment from that Happy Together was when the MC's asked about their Japanese show, and Hara said the fans greets them with calling them "kawaii.@^&*" and MC Yoo asked again like "what your response then?" and she's said "ARIGATO..." LOL

Edited by kara4life

not sure you guys watched the interview in uiduk university (mediabox), i love honey little touches.

first she helped ham to look prettier & comfortable by slightly shifting the hair away from the eyebrows.

then she stepped forward to light out gyul birthday candle.

i'm going to adore her more for these gentle things that might go unnoticed to some people.

she did out of thoughts & love to her unnies.

i love staring at her eyes & smile with the close up. she's unbelievable.

sorry no caps & gifs to show now. :)

^^welcome to Joss' world now!

I really love how the smallest things that no one really notices makes you love her even more. why?

since they are really meaningful/precious/touching. I'm glad you noticed what I've been loving about this girl the most (:

She really lives up to her nickname. Kamilia's&KARA's Sweet Honey.

also, aww I haven't seen the video yet. But I will later on.

I wish I could make gifs but my computer is driving me crazy.

it won't let me. Im trying to fix it.

@kim

thx for sharing the pics kim..haven't seen it yet..

and yeah. she looks cute there :(

@eric

i haven't watch that video, but that is one of the reason i love her too..

she likes to do small things that for some people unnoticeable..but it was so sweet and nice of her..

one of my fave of that side of her is on lesmore fanmeeting with 2pm :)

the way she caring for cole is just very sweet for me :)

a few pics of hara..

2ujtkk0.jpg

2le0wo1.jpg

v3oftl.jpg

dh9w6e.jpg

14np9pz.jpg

credit:as tagged

and found a video

credit:acehamtori

love her recent pictures, thanks guys.

especially the short cut from iy scene, she was so cute saying "fighting" with her no show fist. hahah.

hope she's kicking well these days since no tweet from her for the last 4 days (or almost). keke.

@red4summer : thanks for noticing that, Hara is sweet..taking care of her unnie....i love hen she just step forward to light Gyul's candle without anyone told her to...

thanks ★kim(u change ur nick again?) and yuda for the pics, that Karaya one sure is cute and the performance pics is always great....hope this http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l30af2nH...ahidbo1_500.jpg doesn't count as another failed wink LOL...

just want share this

2qwo9wg.jpg

Hara the Cheerleader

124v6ub.jpg

cr:kara-t

again feel like saying, i'm not sure why during lonely i will pay more attention to honey.

not saying because here is her spazz thread but i really find she's the sweetiest when she sings her parts.

probably & maybe because she always has so little lines, so hearing her sweet soft voice in such clearness, i just feel she's pure precious.

too precious for people to wrongly ignore her ever-improving singing talent while only acknowledging her dance talent & doll-like prettiness.

in my eyes, hara is the role model on her handling of criticism by working hard to prove otherwise.

guys, please take a look deep into her eyes in the close-ups from sideway.

they ain't like those found in angels. they are real because they cry too when hurt. they reveal so many things, so many hardships.

to me, they are eyes to the meaning of strong will.

nobody is perfect at everything. gifted talent is nowhere compared to accomplishment through hardship & determination.

it was regretted to learn there were people doubting or blaming her inclusion into kara5. unfortunately there are still some today.

^ yeah red4summer...but antis will always be around, maybe they only will extinct during end of the world (although i think they will still roaming Hell at that point LOL)....me? i'll just ignore those negative comments...the important thing is we know our Hara really is, what she capable of, what she's been going through and always give support to her....the more popular she get, the more negative comments will come from haters, but i think Hara is strong enough to deal with it, heck she's been facing them since her debut, so after 2 years rolling i guess mentally she's strong enough...

For those hater/antis at the end of the day they will meet this...

DEVIL HARA

33k5hra.jpg

cr: BEATOY/baidu

@red4summer.

I so hear you but antis just love to hate on people who are more successful and are pretty envious of them(mostly because of their beauty) though they deny it.

ONLY the REAL fans know that she's been improving though other don't see that. They(ANTIS/HATERS) just have to have someone to hate in order for them to be satisfied with their ROTTEN LIFE. I pity them since they are wasting their lives with hatred but then again it makes HARA stronger &more famous...as in it makes her work even harder&stronger. Which I truly admire her for it.