[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Woah, joss! your eyes are amazing how did you notice that? did you remember him because he's cute? ;D

but dang, that's one dedicated fan. and lolol srsly hitori's got himself some competition. XD His fanboying is so cute, though. :3

tumblr_l6jtjkOusu1qb8l0uo1_500.jpg

from here. anyone care to translate? haha. :)

^^haha. No! I dunno why but I do find fanboys adorable these days...but more like an older sisterly type of way.

Also older men, are really admirable in some-what kind of way. Example: They take care of them like if they were their own daughters, or regular fans who just supports/loves them.

Antis/Trolls-Psst criticize me if you want but same goes to the opposite sex.

^^haha. No! I dunno why but I do find fanboys adorable these days...but more like an older sisterly type of way.

Also older men, are really admirable in some-what kind of way. Example: They take care of them like if they were their own daughters, or regular fans who just supports/loves them.

Antis/Trolls-Psst criticize me if you want but same goes to the opposite sex.

Totally agree with you. Fanboys and 30+ fans are humans too. We all enjoy KARA because of their music and personalities. Only haters/trolls make us sound like a pervert, but we are not.

We're now available to vote for Hara and Kara for the 2010 M-Net 20's Choice awards

Hara is up for the Muti-Entertainer (Female) award

Kara is up for the Female Artist award

***Tutorial on how to vote***

01. Go to: http://search.daum.net/search?nil_suggest=btn&nil_ch=&rtupcoll=&w=tot&m=&f=&lpp=&nil_profile=event&q=20%27s+Choice+%BF%A9%C0%DA+%B8%D6%C6%BC%C5%D7%C0%CC%B3%CA

02. You'll see this:

mnet20.png

Now select the highlighted area on the picture

03. You'll get a popup like this:

20mnet0.jpg

(It says that your vote was successful)

***If you get a popup like this insted you need to wait for 10 minutes until voting again

20mnet00.jpg

04. Now select the 가수 (여) section to vote for Kara:

Mnet20-1.png

And repeat the same process again -> Done!

-------------------

Keep on voting for Hara and Kara. You can vote once every 10 minutes per category.