[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Aahh the ASF photos were awesome! (Well the ones by Karagrapher). It had many great shots and Hara looked BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING.

Random but... I just got addicted to Honey all over again and I've been watching the MV over and over. And the one that really catches my attention is Hara. I find myself looking at her most of the time while I was watching it.

Honey = Hara <3333

(from the longer version shared in streambox) my jaw dropped, heartbeat paused when i saw hara solo, i didn't expect any from her from jumping since it was seungyeon & nicole in previews. now i can't wait for more from lovely honey.

oh i just realized hara is the (official) first i spazzed on jumping. her wink didn't fail this time. :)

Hello everyone!

New to KARA. I'm not sure who my favorite member is yet, I have to watch more of their shows and stuff. But Hara seems so hilarious and awesome! Her being pretty is just a bonus :P.

So...

Hope to learn more about Hara here.

Also off topic:

I tried to post an introduction topic but the boards won't let me. Anyone know whats wrong?

Edit:

Hara looks stunning in the pictures above. :wub:

Edited by catland

^^try again and let me know how it goes. AH, and welcome to KARAHOLIC&HARA's SPAZZ THREAD (:

I'm loving your siggie.

Hara looks fabulous on those pictures.

(lol@that man)

PP10102600119.jpg

20101026213806612.jpg

26_97801.jpg

20101026213504145.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0RjSm0BJuo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0RjSm0BJuo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0RjSm0BJuo?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

</object>

credit as tagged.

[Others] Hara got peeked :( and other pictures at Seoul Fashion Week

On the 22nd, our lovely GooHara was at the “2011 S/S Seoul Fashion Week” by famous Korean designer, Lee Sang Bong.

Hara was the spotlight there as she dazzled the photographers with her stunning brown hair and lovely dress.

I was checking the pictures on allkpop and I saw this~ This dirty man peeked at Hara! :( made me very mad D:

What do you think? (sources : Allkpop Newsen photos : as tag)

20101026_hara_13.jpg

Here are the other pictures

20101026_hara_28.jpg

20101026_hara_32.jpg

isnt Hara such an angel?

PS: Aw i posted this at the wrong thread just now, so embarassing :(

Edited by hello! joss
moved your post here since it's more like a spazz. (:

god dang. in the pic where hara got "peeked" on, she is so gorgeous. i already knew she is and i know she's a human being like all of us here, but i just dont know why she looked above me, like she is superior to me. i really dont know. this might sound really wrong, but her the ways her were caught and her lips..... its just pulling me closer to her. sorry if i shouldnt be saying stuff like that. but dang. one of the best pictures of her. not to be rude, but better if the dude wasnt caught staring, if he is staring.

god dang. in the pic where hara got "peeked" on, she is so gorgeous. i already knew she is and i know she's a human being like all of us here, but i just dont know why she looked above me, like she is superior to me. i really dont know. this might sound really wrong, but her the ways her were caught and her lips..... its just pulling me closer to her. sorry if i shouldnt be saying stuff like that. but dang. one of the best pictures of her. not to be rude, but better if the dude wasnt caught staring, if he is staring.

PSST I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

I guess it's the same for girls to see it that way too.

I thought that was smexy. Lol. That's my favorite "innocence meets sexy" picture.