[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

^^Such a doll indeed.

CONGRATULATIONS HARA<3 That's our girl (: Super proud.

I'm glad that she's going to school to follow her dreams to become an actress.

I can't wait to watch her on dramas & movies.

Lol. I know she doesn't plan to go straight to acting like other artists BUT instead wishes to learn more in order to be a great actress in the future.THAT'S THE SPIRIT!~

^

seriously i can't unless i'm buying all 3. :)

believe me, hara (& gyul) is going to be around in entertainment line (probably acting) for a long time. in fact, honey is comfortable with variety show hosting too. biased? no because her talents are apparent during iy filming. this beautiful & cheerful girl of ours is going to kill big time when she turns onto wide screen.

believe me, hara (& gyul) is going to be around in entertainment line (probably acting) for a long time. in fact, honey is comfortable with variety show hosting too. biased? no because her talents are apparent during iy filming. this beautiful & cheerful girl of ours is going to kill big time when she turns onto wide screen.

HAHA YES IKR. hara is a pure entertainer :tongue:

Due to the recent release of vampire movie

:eyelove: I'm loving Hara more and more by the day!

She's getting more and more beautiful, like a flower bud blooming... (excuse me for sounding poetic)

Anyway, this is my first time spazzing about anyone (I'm not someone who does this, Hara's the only person that's able to make me). I just wish she'll always be happy and she'll enjoy life in KARA and beyond-notably the coming college life-I wish her happiness earnestly from the bottom of my heart.

(Pardon me if I sound inappropriate)

Yes she looks cute, and makes me wanna enlist in the army only for her XD. (And maybe some weapons; but my country's actual situation is bad [especially in the north] so...)

She looks so hugeable like... no words this time... Yes she always look good on photos (lucky I only look good 2 of each 10 I have always a problem [shirt, face, teeth, stache, etc.])

Hmm... I must spend a lot of time here as well.

Recently, Hara's been stealing my heart. And I just don't know why. I mean I've always loved her but it seems different now lol.

Funny cause she's done it before and she's doing it to me all over again.

Honey <333333333333

Random but... everytime I listen to the "Sha la la la la" part on With, I keep thinking of Hara. I imagine her and hear her. Aaahhh I'm falling for her all over again <3