[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Thanks to everyone fir providing hara pics. She is so cute! Whenever I doubt hara can get/ look/ be more seductive (naturally). She proves me wrong. The pic of her in buns are so cute and she looks awesome whenever she puffs her cheeks. Dang. I don't think I can concentrate at work anymore. Thinking bout hara now. Lol.

I love her hairstyle in Laguna event although it makes her look mature but gorgeously mature!!

Can I know which episode of Star King that the caps of Hara are from (the one she pouts cutely)???? :thumbup1:

SURE thing. Let me just look on my files for the date & episode of the SK episode. BRB.

STAR KING.

Episode #129

Date 2009.08.29

Enjoy watching that episode (:

HARA IN JAPAN, LOVING JKAMILIA (:

kh.gif

khh.gif

proved by the fan counts, it's not surprising to learn that hara is the most popular kara member in japan. is it mainly due to iy idk but surely honey by appearance is just too adorable + pretty, by personality she's very approachable.

^^Yup, I think since IY is airing there, it made her popularity sky-rocket a lot more. Plus, her resembles to Namie Amuro. Lol. I read some blogs and they call her 'Little Namie'.

Gosh, I want to see Amuro&Hara taking selcas or paparazzi pictures of them together.

^ such a cute pic joss.

Well I just watched kara's first comeback at music core I believe, the one at 101120. Hara looks so much like hyuna while performing burn. Probably cause hyuna always wears a cap and has very similar hair. Anyways, hara was so cute dressed like that. Any way hara dresses is so nice. And the new dance for jumping is nice too.

^^thank you. I guess some are traveling for the holidays and you know how school is right now with the projects and loads of homework...so yeah. let's try to update her thread more often when we can. hehe.

"THIS IS MINE, IT'S MINE..."

pprzhr1-7.gif

She wants Ham all for herself. (:

Such a playful kid.

lol u got it right..lately my school work is killing me too..i've been rarely posting anywhere..

those gifs is my first gif-making project after sweet muse a couple of months ago XD just lucky got some free time yesterday + got the video file :lol:

i've promised some1 too that i'll help to make hara's place more lively :D

bad hara,pulling ham's dress like that :P guess hara wants every1 to be her only XD

Well I just watched kara's first comeback at music core I believe, the one at 101120. Hara looks so much like hyuna while performing burn. Probably cause hyuna always wears a cap and has very similar hair. Anyways, hara was so cute dressed like that. Any way hara dresses is so nice. And the new dance for jumping is nice too.

^LOL I thought I was the only one who thought that xD She did look a lot like Hyuna for their first performance of Burn. Immature Sisters <3 lol.

Anyways, lots of awesome gifs and pics being shared here. I'm loving them all :D

Ahh so much Honey <3 She's always so adorable and attractive <3

And her wanting Hammie for herself was really cute :P

Thanks to those sharing and spreading the sweetness that is Kara's Honey.

First visit to this thread, and I'm sure it won't be my last! :) Thankyou for sharing so many pretty caps and gifs. Even in casual clothes Hara always shines <3 She looks great in the Y-Star pics, such a heartwarming smile in this one- http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1134/101120specialdaykaracapo.jpg

Wow, 'Little Namie'? I agree they look very similar haha. Of course Hara has the edge lookswise but then Namie is in her 30s already so I think she looks great for her age! The fangirl in me would love to see a special stage between them but it's unlikely just yet as Namie is huge and KARA are still rookies in Japan. But maybe someday!