[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

can someone capture her bowl strike celebration in gifs? high five-ing with all, running on the spot, pumping her hands with thumbs up & challenge me (or it's me) pose. lol, i actually pumped my fist when all pins fell, i know she won't disappoint me.

thanks joss, was she trying to be playful? imagine a pretty idol girl stuffing rolled paper scripts behind her back, lol, it can only be the entertaining honey from kara. i also laughed when she did the kicking on bed while filming jumping mv. isn't she cute?

there's an article on naver or daum (i dont remember excatly) with tittle "
Goo Hara, where are you looking at Lee Dahae?
"
:D
:D i cant stop laughing at Hara's expression
:lol:
Hara can be the "Flasma TV" (sorry sweetie :">) but i think she isnt that jealous
but the way they put the tittle just so... allkpop
you know what i mean
:whistling:

Korean netizen's cmts are positive <33 they kept cmt that Hara's so cute and all xD

can someone capture her bowl strike celebration in gifs? high five-ing with all, running on the spot, pumping her hands with thumbs up & challenge me (or it's me) pose. lol, i actually pumped my fist when all pins fell, i know she won't disappoint me.

I just had to make gifs for that show. Lol. I had to share this moment with others to see the awesomeness that Hara indeed is.

eric

joss made the thread here:

does it enough for u ?? XD

Thank you, yuda for letting him know. I totally forgot to mention it to him.

About my gifs being too heavy, I didn't know it did that. My internet speed is too quick, i guess.

haha. Sorry, I will try to add the 'spoiler' codes next time. (:

thanks joss, was she trying to be playful? imagine a pretty idol girl stuffing rolled paper scripts behind her back, lol, it can only be the entertaining honey from kara. i also laughed when she did the kicking on bed while filming jumping mv. isn't she cute?

Yup, you can't deny the fact that she's a playful kid.

Jumping Bed Scene:

I just had to make some gifs of that cut on the bed where she's also playing around.

haragoo.gif

goohara.gif

Also, I made some gifs on how she's always friendly to everyone around her& thanking them for their hard work.

one.giftwo.gif

hr-2.gif

gh.gif

yoo

lol i didn't even notice it before u said it XD

but the angle are right :P cute hara.. haha

joss

lol..too quick?? *envy envy* :lol:

but lately i'm looking forward to update on hara's thread with ur awesome gifs..haha

thank u for gifs and pics.. :)

i like the one on the making of the MV..

she is so nice and friendly there..and it's nice to see her smile right after the scene being cut! guess it's hard for the girls to really become "serious" :P

tine

thanks for the caps!!

santa hara is really pretty :D

@TBS EXILE TAMASHII.

hr.gif

hr2.gif

hrrr.gif

Ham was talking and Jing was in her own world...Hara being the unnie that she is tries to get her attention to silent down.

She's pretty good on variety shows..even in JAPAN!

hr-2.gif

hr2-2.gif

hr2-3.gif

h.gif

k.gif

o-2.gif

^^this scene made me wonder...are they really close now?

Lol. Since Hara always tends to be touchy with people she's close with.

(ex:she hits BOOM, Shinyoung, and so on but it's all in a friendly way)

HECK, HARA seemed comfortable through out the whole show :D

hr2-4.gifo-1.gifhr-3.gif

hrg.gif

hh.gif

"Oishii(Delicious)!~"

^

i remember this interview cum shopping, eating & fortune telling japanese show, honey turned more lively when they went out to the street. for me, she was the highlight when they went bargaining in the shop. she was as usual poking fun at everyone, even to those just-met boys. lol.

hara.jpg

this look kills, it has gotten into me.

in a good way, i can only say i'm fortunate.

btw who knows japanese, did honey mispronounce some japanese words in hey3 yesterday?

she was so apologising cute.