[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

Hara Goo! Congratulations! We're very proud of you! Kamilias are always right here for you to support. Goo Hara Fighting! I really salute you for all the hardwork you have done. I can't imagine doing crazy schedule and doing at your best at the same time. :)) Hara Goo eonni, Fighting!

besides her apparent mc capability, imo hara can be the undisputed best comedian in korea. we just need some agents to uncover those hidden attributes. with urakara coming up, honey can be the complete package to stun all korean tv viewers. just wait & see!

^^YEAH! Now it's time to put her in the acting world since the other members have done a solo or duet with others....I think it would be best to put Hara either on MVs from other artist/groups or drama/movie. my two cents of the day (:

@yeosin thank you for those gifs.

Lol. what a dork. Yay, we get to see Hara's gag skills again!~

there's urakara next year so i think it'll be able to quench ur hara-thirst for now :P

and yesss she's so stunning in those pics, even when she's crying. :wub:

and @foreverKARA - yay our dear honey is in top 20!!! and the first out of all kara members lol :lol: