[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

thank u so much for everything eric, stanley, and joss!!

i was scared when i saw HaNi bumped to each other, it looks quite hard..but lucky they didn;t fall and able to continue their dance, even with that confidence faces <3

and hara's special stage on mbc is a surprise for me..but it looks awesome!!!

only hara that able to do it..

Hara's special stage with Kikwang and Doojoon... sldkfj <3 Such good looking people dancing with each other on stage is so hot haha loved it.

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/harafied/HARADAYGIFS/7.gif

DSKJFLKDS I LOVE THIS. I love how fierce she looks. For the Lupin performances, I prefer her hair to be up, haha. I love her hair down, too, but when her hair's up there's a different vibe about the way she performs.

^^YUP!~ I so understand you.

Ok, the hot performance that a lot were talking about...

HARA WAS HOT. PERIOD.

The dress was short but I'm glad that with her petite body, it didn't look inappropriate on her..

And her dance moves were (clean)sexy & not too exotic or dirty like i've seen others performed.

I'm glad she didn't even have to try to make those exaggerated sexy faces while she dance...all natural~

I'm like really happy that her performance wasn't skanky at all...I had some girls in my dance class & they will try to always fit in the sexy in every performance and it wasn't pretty...yup, it looked trashy. and for Hara not to be like that, simply made it a perfect sexy performance.

actually i don't really like the "bad girl" setup, her skirt was too short for comfort & the stage was too dangerously high & close (to audience) but i'm glad that honey was the chosen one rather than others (other girl groups).

i just finished their kbs hello show, omg hara was so professional, she totally put off with this act. all i can say is hara is not only a pretty idol but a willing (hardworking), intelligent & all-round artist. she will definitely hang around longer.

harax.jpg

lol @ her trademark "face upwards uncontrollable laughter"

snapshot20110102150611.jpg

^I agree. I can definitely see Hara going a long way in the entertainment industry. She's very outgoing, very good at putting herself out there and showing others her potential, and I think that's one of the traits that'll keep her going. She's professional and adorable and outgoing and I think because of how attractive a mixture of these traits are, people want to know her. She's making some valuable friendships and forming some impressive connections in the entertainment world right now, and I can't wait to see her realize her full potential.

What show was that, though? haha.

I can't find it.

What show was that, though? haha.

I can't find it.

101225 - Hara cut on SBS Dalgona Ep01

Jiji~ I just keep nodding to your posts, it's as if your reading my mind!~

I'd missed your spazzing~

haha eric is right. i accidentally copy&pasted the wrong title. -_-;

HOLY sorry im very late but i just watched the "bad girl" perf, i was simply speechless, my eyes were opened so wide, and my nose started bleeding. (okay exaggerating, sorry)

she's VERY HOTTTTTTT AUSHIHDAUISHDAOJSKHSDFD the skirt was too short and i didn't pay attention to the audience since i only watched it once, i was like ".......short" and i could only focus to the 'gold' lady.

beyond hot, pure sexy, natural, call me bias but she's not trying to be dirty to look sexy. so natural.. :mellow:

jiji said it all, long way to go, Goo Hara :3 the first stop for us all is urakara. then she'll attend college, then voila!

JOSS I missed spazzing about Hara with youu ;_;

Ah thanks for the link red :) I'm downloading it as I speak! c:

lol and thanks for the caps. AHH Hara is seriously so good looking with every expression <3

HAHAHAHAHAH stanley! Your reaction is so cute LOL

and YO do you guys remember the honey dayss

our sweet hara goo honey haha this was my absolute favorite picture of her for a really long time

irNQh.png

ohh that pics of hara..it's really sweet..

the honey days,her eyes is soo <3 that is the eyes that captivated me every time i saw it..

the pure but lovely eyes..the eyes that 'shouts' a loving and sweet but also strong girl..

and looking at the rock u pics..

she changes a lot..back then she seems more like a little and innocent girl..

and look at her now..she changes and improves a lot..

her beauty, her confidence, her skill in everything..it constantly improving in a fast pace..hara is no longer a pretty girl, but she already a beautiful and mature woman..

the only things that didn't change from gool is her eyes and her smile, it's still as sweet as ever..

everytime i look at GoolJing and compared it to their early days,i'm so thankful on how much they have improved..

hara is no joke. just the way she is just melts my heart. every single time i see her i cant resist but to stop and listen/ watch. i love her so much as person that its crazy. i dont even know her, but she just make me go crazy in so many ways. when i saw her in the new happy together, it made me so happy to see her happy. its been awhile since i had time to sit down and watch hara or even kara in fact, but once i did, it was great.

^

wow. what an amazing pic and gif. i cant image who would be the lucky person to get to see hara in a dress like that in person. i would praise them and be so damn jealous.