[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

i really wish as fans, we can help up with her relocation of house or anything at this moment. anyway i pray for her safety since honey is going to live alone, especially returning at wee hours after schedules.

from the way i see, hara is very independent & strong-minded in knowing what she wants. hope she can get over this period to concentrate on her coming studies in preparing for her bright future ahead.

i miss hara a lot.

emm i wonder why she wants to rent a house? no idea. :confused1:

ah anyway i miss hara too, we need another IY. soon, i hope.

Well unlike the other members, Hara's pretty much alone and far away from her hometown where her family is.*

So yeah, she needs a place to live that's close to DSP.

That girl's been saving her hard worked payed money.

I do agree that it's dangerous that she might live alone since everyone would know where she stays at...

Though I wonder where her aunt lives.*

^

she didn't decide to move out alone. all members shifted out from their dorm before (think so) the dispute broke loose. hara since has no relatives to rely on in seoul, she has to rent a place to house herself. actually i'm really glad that she chose to rent a place near dsp. :) i hope dsp can do whatever they can to give honey everything she asks for.

^ oh, okay. that makes total since. so now all members of kara are living with family except hara. okay. and i really do wish that we, as fans, could help her in some way. hara deserves to know how much us fans support her. it kind of scares me to know that hara is going to be living alone now. well. hope she gets a good deal on a house.

Aww. i want to see her adorable smile again~

Sigh. I want this thing to end already so that they can be together as one.

I hate the fact that Gyul&her didn't record the swimming special with the other idols.

They'd of have won some competitions especially with our HaraGoo~ around.

Hara was so gorgeous on the first episode of Urakara. She is too darn cute too.

@red4summer

Thanks for clearing up the confusion I had, and thanks for the awesome pics you shared with us. I havent seen Hara smile like that in a long time

I'll be thrilled to see her and Seungyeon in the idol special, but count me in the bummed she's not at the Athletics event crowd. I wanted to see Hara dethrone Bora. I think she's the only female idol who can do it, she ran a faster race than Bora when Bora appeared on IY and KBS put the tapes of each others race side by side.

Goosain Bolt ftw