[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

I just finished watching the SBS Pattaya Idol special where both Hara and Seungyeon went (actually it was on their way back from taping it in Thailand when the DSP contract dispute went public) so it was taped before all that happened.

Hara looked so gorgeous in the outfit she wore in the beginning. There were fanphotos of it on the photo forum, but wow...

Wow...I really need to stop by here more often. I just saved 100+ pics/gifs lolz. One of the images of her at the airport made her seem really tired. I hope she feels better. I really hope she can continue to smile wholeheartedly :D. And I forgot she had such a cute gum-smile xD. Hara<3

I know its a bit late, but when Hara rejected Chansung, it was kinda cute. Then Seungri gave him a tap on the shoulder. But still, Hara looked amazing in that dress. Well on to another topic about Hara, I know I'm a bit late here too, but I watched Hara's UraKARA episode a while back and forgot to spazz bout it. But she is such a doll. Her episode was great. Didn't think her acting while acting (if that makes any sense at all) was the best and maybe looked a little weird as a cat, but when she was staring into the tv to give the japanese golfer support. Wow was all that came to mind. Got some great pics too, I'll upload them if I have some time.

Edited by bingsong

Watched the kings of idols very late last night and it was worth it. Hara is so cute and witty that it even surprised me, even tho it shouldn't. Kind of disappointed that Kara didn't win queen, but Seungri did win king. And when he gave his speech, Hara teased him bout how he's not retiring. Just so great to see them together again and interacting.

Well here are my favorite moments in UraKARA episode 2 of Hara. Hope you like it. First time posting pics. :P

14xi9f4.jpg

ad0yoo.jpg

wvah45.jpg

xni5gg.jpg

a9myd0.jpg

2rw7313.jpg

14n2vib.jpg

sw5qip.jpg

vnh7jo.jpg

214vyc7.jpg

szby9d.jpg

^

thanks for her caps. i never leave my comments after receiving her charms too. honey episode is my best so far. i really like how the story evolved, the building of self-confidence & the encouragement in time of needs. as for hara, i know there're still rooms of improvement but overall i have little complaints with what i have seen. she's still learning & picking the tips along the way & hopefully the experience she accumulates can do her good when she enters school this year.

bingsong

agree..so far i've only watched the first 3 episodes, but hara is my fave. except the drama thing, the storyline is the best too for me :P

and watching her gave me back my long-lost-smile too.

thanks for the pics, she really gorgeous there, and i really love her eyes too :)

about the idol king, she did good. not too quiet like ham, but didn't too "loud" to the extend trying to get attention too. and i've been hoping for more interaction with seungri too because i like their friendship.

HARA LOOKS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT DRESS :inluv:

KING OF IDOLS ... I LIKE THE PART IN THE BEGINNING WHERE SEUNGRI TEASES HIM :devil:

THEN MINHO SIT WITH HER :aha:

I ADORE SHINRA COUPLES :gemadmire:

SPECIALLY MINRA :gemhappy::gemheart:

I JUST THINK THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER

[MINHO AND HARA ARE BOTH COMPETITIVE AND I LIKE IT]

ALTHOUGH HARA LOOKS GOOD WITH WOOYOUNG TOO :gemhoho:

HARA GOES WELL WITH EVERYBODY [EVEN WITH DONGHAE]

WHEN I SAW THE LAST PART OF KING OF IDOLS, I THOUGHT TO MYSELF

THEY LOOK GOOD :harac3:

SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A DOLL

I'VE SAID THESE BEFORE

BUT HARA IS SOOOO NOTICEABLE IN MY EYES :blush:

KARA FIGHTING :gemcheer:

HARA STAY BEAUTIFUL

:81766871::85896326::51333867::32524216::15541758:

Edited by tweetweetshi <3

@bingsong Thank you so much for those huge, epic pics! I wish I had a sweet vid cap program xD.

As for the King of Idol, I didn't expect nothing less from her xD. She practically won almost all the events that she was in (at least the parts that was aired xD). I'm sure if she was at the athletic and swim meet, you would have definitely won first place in the 50m...Goosain Bolt! :D

^

right!

she almost win every competition that thrown into her on every occassion. lol. even if she didn't win, she almost never placed last, means she either win or still included in the top list. haha

and what makes me proud of her, not the achievements that she got, but the looks in her face that shows that she didn't want to lose and will try her best no matter what's the cost.

embarrassed, i should have went into hiding because i just realized honey have sung "because i'm a girl" before. i first came into this song many years before kara existence, it was the very fist korean song/mv which touched my heart. yup, i'm late but still i'm so ecstatic to learn that i have the honey version.

question: did hara sing/complete the whole song? if so, i will definitely download the whole from mediabox. thanks!