[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

embarrassed, i should have went into hiding because i just realized honey have sung "because i'm a girl" before. i first came into this song many years before kara existence, it was the very fist korean song/mv which touched my heart. yup, i'm late but still i'm so ecstatic to learn that i have the honey version.

question: did hara sing/complete the whole song? if so, i will definitely download the whole from mediabox. thanks!

Wow, haven't known that Hara sang that one. A remember this song, and I also heard it a long time ago, 2005 maybe? We are talking about original version by Kiss, there were many covers as I recall.

In what circumstances was it sung? Is this a some kind of music program?

^

lol, i need help myself too.

just today i re-watched the big match where hara was in tears after a journey revealed the criticism she has received. she had endured so much hardships in the beginning due to the unfair judgements by the netizens. as a result if you observed when hara just debuted, she was unassuming & keeping a low profile. looked back at old variety shows & interviews, you could see this girl quietly positioned in the background, always smiling but never trying to "impress". poor hara but look at where she is today! if she can remain as humble as always & keeping the work rate, she will be "a star in the making".

haraj.jpg

^ aw.red! every time i watched this, i cry with her..T.T

yeah, she was really reserved back then, she rarely speak, just smiling with what her unnies say.

thanks to IY, she started to gain more confidence and now she's the QUEEN of VARIETY shows!

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

I remember watching the big match cut. I think that was the 2nd or 3rd cut I watched when I was fanboying Hara<3. I was a little upset that she did cry, but the fact that the journalist mentioned that she matured and grew up from her debut days made me really proud and happy :D. It had that big-bro-lil-sis when the journalist mentioned it xD.

hara is one of the proof that hardwork can surpassed talents.

those eyes on that show, those are the eyes that means a lot to me.

eric, hara sang that song (because i'm a girl) on the same shows with the previous song that u asked me before.i have the mp3 on the soundbox.

unfortunately, she didn't sang the whole song.

and as much as i loved her cover, the truth is the opposite.

after the show aired, she got a lot of hateful comments and also articles. that song, although seems simple, actually very hard to sang of. and not many singers that able to perfectly cover it. and sadly, hara didn't included in it.

tomo, it's from Mnet Directors Cut @091116 , BEG's jea & miryo are there too.and some other stars.

hara sang 2 songs in total and she is totally lovable on that show :)

@yuda

i know this show but i didn't know honey sang "because i'm a girl" until last week.

btw what was the song name of the other? once again thanks!

i understand why she got those unwanted comments from netizens but nobody is perfect.

it was a difficult song but she plucked up the courage to sing.

imo it's the attempt to try is what all that matters to me.

^

the other, direct translations from the title : Even Young Is Not Young.

but anky didn't sure about it either.

for me too. i like hara's voice the most (although she is not the best singer), and listening to her singing that song indeed very nice.

it's a matter of personal taste :)

She is everything!! Extremely cute when she plays around (like in IY), so fierce and hot in Lupin (especially the smirk everytime they performed on stage. I don't know if you guys notice it, but that's the best part to me).

HARA is my forever bias!!!!! She has 99% of my love for KARA though!! :eyelove:

guys, these are the photos. was hara nervous there? heheh.

did her dean ask for signatures too? don't give in (sign) easily. lol.

hara2.jpg

hara1.jpg

i still can't imagine she's going back to school (majoring in acting).

honey, study hard & "see you" on big/small screen soon.

I hope she does well in school~<3. We already got a glimpse of her acting skills in URAKARA :D. Can't wait to see her on the big screen...it would be even more epic if she becomes an international actress O.O

Edited by Phaymister

^

going acting & be an actress is the only way & opportunity to see her for a long long time.

i have known honey for so long & i really like this girl so she can't just suddenly disappear after kara.

she must be in the acting sector inorder to stay in the limelight, for herself & her fans in us. :)

HaraLupinWhite2.jpgHaraSmiles-1.jpgHaraWhiteLupinClose.jpgHaraStrongHeart.jpgGuHaraBalloon.jpgHaraMNetLive-4.jpgHaraMisterCD-2.jpg

she's wearing the same earing on her second hole on her ear on most of her pictures

on her picture when she's on strong heart, just zoom it and u can see her wearing the same red earing =)

Edited by molly

has anyone noticed her moles? i think most of u already noticed. when i discovered them, i was so happy! i don't know why lol

we can't easily see her mole on her shoulder cuz she rarely wear something that reveals her shoulder

HaraWhiteLupinClose-1.jpg

on this one, it's on her left wrist.

tumblr_lhat7wbH7a1qhza40o1_500.jpgHarasitscallminzy-1.jpgHaraLupinWhite2.jpg

Edited by molly

embarrassed, i should have went into hiding because i just realized honey have sung "because i'm a girl" before. i first came into this song many years before kara existence, it was the very fist korean song/mv which touched my heart. yup, i'm late but still i'm so ecstatic to learn that i have the honey version.

question: did hara sing/complete the whole song? if so, i will definitely download the whole from mediabox. thanks!

the person who uploaded that video is a hater!!