[Haradoll] The Official 'Hara' spazz thread.

auralis

after donating their profit in JCL...and now her own money?? she's just too sweet...that's why she is my fav...make me love her more. from i heard she is really care about spending her money...but she just freely donate that large sum of money that she earned hardly.......she's generous!! :thumbup:

I literally cried tears of joy when I read the article thinking how can someone so small have such a big heart?? And it's not about the money, it was about sincerely helping the victims that she had or had not grown close to.

Hara I freaking love you :blushing:

Still hate how some people think this is a publicity stunt..shame on you :thumbdown:

KARA’s Goo Hara donates 100 million won for Japan’s earthquake survivors

Huge donation by Hara. 100 million won is about $89,000 USD. So now it's not just the JCL profits, but a personal donation on top of that. Hara, you are truly daebak :thumbup:

Thanks for posting the article.

Aww Hara wanted it to be a secret but it got out~

She's a petite/tiny girl with a huge heart<3

Gawd, I just love her a lot more after knowing this~

And that money's a lot...gosh, and she worked so hard for it but

decided to give it to the ones in need...THAT'S MY GIRL! (:

tsk tsk on the trolls with their negativeness.

thank you optimist&chinam00n02 for those articles.

Hara's truly such a great role model to her younger fans & people around her.

Super proud of her and knowing that she's willing to participate as a volunteer for relief work in Japan makes me respect her a lot more than ever~

Hara for "PRAY FOR JAPAN" campaign.

haragoo.png

Never spazz here before. Hara is really a nice girl with golden heart. She really have a pure heart to see the pain that people is going through. Not only did she donated a huge amount of money she volunteered too. It really touched me that me that she cared. :eyelove:

I wonder what happened if what she did is not disclose at all.

Thanks for the info!

she really has a golden heart!! :eyelove:

willing participate in volunteer work in Japan...so touching :crying:

lot of words to describe HARA personality

sweet :lol:

cool B)

dorky :lol2:

easy-going :w00t:

humble :mellow:

caring :eyelove:

thoghtful :confused1:

independent :huh:

responsible :sweatdrop:

adorable :wub:

lovely :eyelove:

mysterious :whistling:

i'm so proud to be her fans 4ever and KAMILIA of course

Edited by honey_hara.kara5ever

Hara jjang!! Her acting in Urakara has gotten so much better. I love her glare at the robbers, it is so intense.

OMG, can't wait for her City hunter. :thumbup:

Not to mention I love her hairsyle in this episode. Looks like Hara has gained some weight. Her face looks so cutely chubby, as in the Honey days.!!

One more actress has been added to City Hunter, some kind like a third party between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young so I guess Hara role is not involved in the triangle love. :thumbup: That's good for me. I think Hara role is somewhat like IU in Dream High, not so effect much to the main plot but a great addition. I wish there were some actor as Hara's love interest there. :whistling:

One more actress has been added to City Hunter, some kind like a third party between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young so I guess Hara role is not involved in the triangle love. :thumbup: That's good for me. I think Hara role is somewhat like IU in Dream High, not so effect much to the main plot but a great addition. I wish there were some actor as Hara's love interest there. :whistling:

that's what im wishing for,, hopefully it's a cute actor or a very handsome one :eyelove: ,, we would definitely luv it if she has her own luv story :thumbup:

Edited by chinam00n02

Does anyone have any pictures from that fashion show she went to. She looked really nice, but I can only find that one picture from allkpop and I was wondering if anyone had more?

It's good that atleast Hara and Gyuri are still in the news, I miss KARA alot, and so it's nice to have info about atleast some of the members. Hopefully all is settled well and we can see Hara with Kara again.

AHHH!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCHHH!!!! she looks so good. Im glad some members are active, keeps KARA's name out there with in a positive light... HARA GOO i love that jacket...give it to me. :tongue: